The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning a trip to golfsmith as well, pretty excited about it.

Nope, courses down here are currently PACKED, and green fees for my regular courses have gone up about 115%.

That sounds like a rant to me. That sucks.

That sounds like a rant to me. That sucks.
It's good for the local economy, and with the courses making their money this time of year, it allows them to have low greens fees later in the year. It all evens out.

It's good for the local economy, and with the courses making their money this time of year, it allows them to have low greens fees later in the year. It all evens out.

True, but still would be frustrating.

True, but still would be frustrating.
The courses we played for the Sarasota Gauntlet, we played them for around $49 I do believe. Currently the green fees for the two courses are $119 and $109.

Free galaxy tab 3 with a tablet plan.

After saving money on our bill and adding a 2GB tablet plan we are now only paying $5 more.

After saving money on our bill and adding a 2GB tablet plan we are now only paying $5 more.

Thst sounds like one heck of a deal there!

Nice dude!

Hmm verizon??

The courses we played for the Sarasota Gauntlet, we played them for around $49 I do believe. Currently the green fees for the two courses are $119 and $109.

That's a heck of a swing. I do understand though. Courses gotta make the most of it. Still blows my mind though for some reason.

Shaq riding a zamboni? Shaq riding a zamboni

yjenaju5.jpg

Checkered left an a by tw. I had j and z and a blank for jazz!

You boys want a shot at the title?
Lol

Checkered left an a by tw. I had j and z and a blank for jazz!

You boys want a shot at the title?
Lol
I played on the iphone, but switched back to the S4 last week and havent installed the app.

Fear...... The best excuse!

Actually I've been getting lucky

I mean jazz.... Luck!

end of the year football pool part tonight. Hit the final square in the patriots game. 150 in the pocket. Thanks Pats and Colts!

end of the year football pool part tonight. Hit the final square in the patriots game. 150 in the pocket. Thanks Pats and Colts!
Time to buy a G Pad!

Congrats ddec!

Straight cash homey

Entry fees into a THP event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back