The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
end of the year football pool part tonight. Hit the final square in the patriots game. 150 in the pocket. Thanks Pats and Colts!

Hmm I'm thinking time to buy something nice for your wife.

Haha I was thinking more along the lines of the wallet to match my bag I got for Christmas. Not girlie often but I have my moments.

Possibility for golf this week!
7yhuzagu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Haha I was thinking more along the lines of the wallet to match my bag I got for Christmas. Not girlie often but I have my moments.
Hmm.... I dont know about that, but hopefully Deano makes the right decision.

Godspeed, d.d.e.c.

So this morning I wake up and ask the girlfriend whwt she wants to do today. She said lets go look at seemore putter like you wanted too (1 point) then lets go to the driving range ssso tou can update your review for the forum (2 point). So needless to say thjs woman has too put up alot from me do to my personality and past endevours so therefor I ordered this
y9eqegav.jpg

After 3 years its time to move forward. Now just have to make sure she says yes when I ask...

Way to go Golfer. Sounds like a keeper

Way to go Golfer. Sounds like a keeper

She is man. Any woman who can deal with me and still smile everyday.. definitely a keeper..

She is man. Any woman who can deal with me and still smile everyday.. definitely a keeper..

Well good luck. I just got married 3 months ago and was the best decision of my life.

Congrats Golferbest! If you can find someone that supports you and you can support her in her interests, then you have found the one. I wish you only the best.

At the King & Bear waiting on troyefl and RPBGator.uploadfromtaptalk1389539935032.jpg

At the King & Bear waiting on troyefl and RPBGator.View attachment 12502
Great little track there! Just about ran over a gator out on the backside when we were there. It came running out of the pampas grass. Scared the crap right out of us! Enjoy your round boys

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

The wife and I just finished painting the kitchen, out first "DIY" project in the new house. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389563096.098552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sitting in the lodge at Mt Baker, totally toast after a day of skiing 8-12" of fresh pow. Life is good!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

got my new driver shaft! grip is currently drying, will be hitting it during my dad's lesson tonight! so stoked!
edit: I also put a jumbo lamkin ace crossline on it.. feels soo nice.

Completed my first lesson in over two years today. And schedule them for the next six months. Pretty excited to get back into them.

I am excited about the progress on my swing with the lessons I've been taking. Really felt good hitting balls today and I can see improvement in the results. Also, 277 yard 3deep off the deck, yup, that happened.

I am excited about the progress on my swing with the lessons I've been taking. Really felt good hitting balls today and I can see improvement in the results. Also, 277 yard 3deep off the deck, yup, that happened.

very nice, John.

yeah I love the 3deep.. the very first time I hit one, I hit it like 280, then the next one went like 305.. granted, it was on a faulty monitor, but still felt like I just absolutely ripped the crap out of it. late Christmas present to yourself?

very nice, John.

yeah I love the 3deep.. the very first time I hit one, I hit it like 280, then the next one went like 305.. granted, it was on a faulty monitor, but still felt like I just absolutely ripped the crap out of it. late Christmas present to yourself?

Yeah, I'm loving that club. I'm hitting it as far, if not further, than my driver off the tee on average. I've had it for a bit, just have been struggling with it off the deck. After the last couple lessons I've had, I'm getting it figured out though. :D

Bomber....still haven't tried it yet I need to since I hit my xhot only a few yards shorter than driver

Bomber....still haven't tried it yet I need to since I hit my xhot only a few yards shorter than driver

yeah, I have the XHP 4H and the 3deep and just absolutely love both. I just love the ball flight I get with them and crazy long. Fun clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back