Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love that Grandaddy thread. And thank you to those that spent the time in there. It's pretty cool to see how long some THPers spent reading it. Freaking awesome to know some in this community were really into it.

The coverage was fantastic and it was a blast to follow along.

God I love that Grandaddy thread. And thank you to those that spent the time in there. It's pretty cool to see how long some THPers spent reading it. Freaking awesome to know some in this community were really into it.

It was awesome!
Everyone did such a great job bringing it to us!

I think I had it open on a tab since it started....

Dude agreed. So many people posting for the first time or first time in awhile commenting on the awesomeness. Showed we did a good job, and with this group I wouldn't expect anything less

The entire team + Callaway did an awesome job updating and keeping everyone involved. Was really, really well done.

Dude agreed. So many people posting for the first time or first time in awhile commenting on the awesomeness. Showed we did a good job, and with this group I wouldn't expect anything less

You guys killed it man. I don't check analytics often like this but looked up stats on that thread and it shows how long THPers spent time there (by IP address) and it's cool to see how into it some people were

You guys killed it man. I don't check analytics often like this but looked up stats on that thread and it shows how long THPers spent time there (by IP address) and it's cool to see how into it some people were

#glued.

Updates were awesome by both THPers AND #zoocrew, which was cool to see.

Of course we're into it!! That was freaking AWESOME!!! Better than watching the Tour on TV for sure!!

Three or four of them (IP Address) were mine, just FTR :good:

Last edited:
2a3bd147730b31e8396c15a1a467fc79.jpg

Have to burn one more personal day before the end of the year, so I'm going skiing tomorrow!

Have to burn one more personal day before the end of the year, so I'm going skiing tomorrow!

Will you be changing your forum name to "GolfBumSkier" for the winter season?

Will you be changing your forum name to "GolfBumSkier" for the winter season?

Hahaha there's an idea :alien: I'm hoping that I'll get a couple rounds a month in over the winter in addition to skiing, so there should be no need :D

It was so much fun and the updates from everyone were fantastic. Callaway guys doing updates just added to the awesomeness

It really was awesome to follow along with. Being half way across the country I could still see how much fun you guys were having and how much camaraderie there was among the team. It was a can't miss thread and really gives us all something to dream of even more than we already were.

Didn't comment much but know that I followed along as best I could and was blown away as always by the event, especially Callaway Golf.
Everybody involved should be proud and deserves congratulations...well done!

Just left Colin and James for the final leg of the journey... it's getting real, hard to leave team redemption, zoo crew, and the great folks at the Hideaway without feeling sad. I cannot express how appreciative I am to get that kind of treatment, and I'm sure I will annoy the hell out of my friends rehashing every detail.... repeatedly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just left Colin and James for the final leg of the journey... it's getting real, hard to leave team redemption, zoo crew, and the great folks at the Hideaway without feeling sad. I cannot express how appreciative I am to get that kind of treatment, and I'm sure I will annoy the hell out of my friends rehashing every detail.... repeatedly.

I miss you already dude!!!!

Yesterday I filled up the new car for under $25.... It's almost as if I got a raise :) And I averaged 30.21 mpg on that first tank of gas.... 5 mpg's more than my last car and I drive it way more aggressively. Love it!

My brother just sent me a message that he got moved up from the Ryder Cup ticket waiting list and is eligible to buy tickets next week. Looks like I get to go root for Team USA next year!

December 10, New Jersey, 61*, golf, nuff said!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

#Ralloed #FYF

#FMF indeed... just touched down and it started to get a little dusty in here... I was fine cuz it was dark, then the cabin lights came on and outed me

#FMF indeed... just touched down and it started to get a little dusty in here... I was fine cuz it was dark, then the cabin lights came on and outed me

That's how I felt my whole flight. I just sat and reflected on how fortunate I was, how hard I grinded, the friends I made that I will have forever and it really all hit me

I know I have said it before but man I freaking love my team. #TeamRedemption was amazing. Can't wait to tee it up with you guys again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back