Status
Not open for further replies.
The gf and I are planning on moving in together after our trip to Mexico . Just deciding on the area now either Yaletown which is further away from my jobs. Or Coal Harbour which is next to my workplace but further from her job. Stoked for this news.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Congrats Dustin, Happy For You....Hope the trip to Mexico goes well.

Congrats Dustin, Happy For You....Hope the trip to Mexico goes well.
Thank you Rob. It's a big step for both as we are still new in the relationship but get along so well.

The gf and I are planning on moving in together after our trip to Mexico . Just deciding on the area now either Yaletown which is further away from my jobs. Or Coal Harbour which is next to my workplace but further from her job. Stoked for this news.

That's awesome. Congrats

90 on my Nursing 2 final!! One more year to go in nursing school.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Congrats Jen!!

With so much awful going on in the world, I realize how lucky my family is. We have food, we have a nice home and we are healthy. Might not always be perfect and things may get tight every once and a while but overall its a great life!
This post, and so much more. Sometimes, we do need to step back, and really take a look at the simple things. Thanks for posting this. It made me smile, thinking about the good things.

Looks like I will be joining a private club again this year. I was able to work it out in a way that it makes financial sense. I am going to focus on my game again and try to start working towards playing some good golf again. For the past two years I have just played once or twice a month, and frankly had no interest in getting better.

Time to get back to work.

The Mother Effing Grandaddy! Enuf said

One of the best weeks of my life.

And by far and away THE greatest THP event out there. Period. The crown effing jewel.

Looks like I will be joining a private club again this year. I was able to work it out in a way that it makes financial sense. I am going to focus on my game again and try to start working towards playing some good golf again. For the past two years I have just played once or twice a month, and frankly had no interest in getting better.

Time to get back to work.

What club?

d9142688e561c7bd9c7ce362cbe68822.jpg

I get the opportunity to volunteer this morning at the VA hospital in Dallas. We will be packing gift bags and delivering them to the patients, many of whom this will be their only gift this year. Will be sad, but glad to hopefully bring a smile today to some faces.

One month until the annual guys trip to Bandon.

I get the opportunity to volunteer this morning at the VA hospital in Dallas. We will be packing gift bags and delivering them to the patients, many of whom this will be their only gift this year. Will be sad, but glad to hopefully bring a smile today to some faces.

Thanks!
I love volunteering at the VA!

To be honest, my night yesterday and my day so far this morning was pretty ******. Then I caught up on the Grandaddy stuff from over night. My mood has definitely moved the other direction.

So that's my happy.

I was working at a remote office the last 3 days so i missed our agency christmas party.... Apparantly, this year we got christmas checks (last year was just dinner and team event).... Need to go golf club shopping. Decisions....Decisions....

I'm still smiling

I get to golf in 60 degree weather in December!

I'm still proud!

The greatest amateur golf event EVER lives on!!!

In memories too!
#TeamRedemption killed it!

Was there any truth to team Tattoos? lol

In seriousness, This event, Your team, Callaway, and The Hideaway has made my week!

I get to golf in 60 degree weather in December!

I don't. Jacqui took two days off, so I worked the pro shop yesterday and today.

Might play tomorrow, though! (And I did play on Monday)

God I love that Grandaddy thread. And thank you to those that spent the time in there. It's pretty cool to see how long some THPers spent reading it. Freaking awesome to know some in this community were really into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back