Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely befuddled.

The biggest year of my life is about to begin... And I don't have actual logical words or thoughts to construct.

Love this place.

You'll get the words eventually. Congrats man.

Im happy for my brother, Canadan.

So freaking happy for him right now.

#TheGrandaddy WITB's.

Seeing them all attached to posts of my guys just makes me smile from ear to ear.

won another beater laptop at work....#winning

You are so talented

Didnt even know I "won"

Evidentally I didnt, they had 4 laptops left, and I had donated extra money to the charity so still had another ticket in there

#TheGrandaddy WITB's.

Seeing them all attached to posts of my guys just makes me smile from ear to ear.
I love seeing all the bags of other members that were affected by the grandaddy and Team Redemption. What I love seeing even more is 6 months down the line most of those bags will remain the same because the product is that darn good

It is really fun to see what you guys have said about the clubs then have other members echo the same. In a place like THP where the members are educated on almost all equipment it speaks volumes to the company and product that the members choose to play.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My happy for now is heading out to our 18 week appointment soon for a quick check up, excited to hear Baby Harveys heartbeat again and set up our 20 week Ultrasound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My happy for now is heading out to our 18 week appointment soon for a quick check up, excited to hear Baby Harveys heartbeat again and set up our 20 week Ultrasound!

Enjoy that sound my friend. Its awesome.

Didnt even know I "won"

Evidentally I didnt, they had 4 laptops left, and I had donated extra money to the charity so still had another ticket in there
What kind?

Dude that is awesome. The best days I've ever had were when both my girls were born. The doc placing that baby in your arms for the first time is a feeling I wish I could bottle up and sell.

Truly happy for you dude.

Dude that is awesome. The best days I've ever had were when both my girls were born. The doc placing that baby in your arms for the first time is a feeling I wish I could bottle up and sell.

Truly happy for you dude.

Maybe it was just me, along with that feeling at the same time the tears that flooded down my face were the best tears I've ever cried.

Just left Colin and James for the final leg of the journey... it's getting real, hard to leave team redemption, zoo crew, and the great folks at the Hideaway without feeling sad. I cannot express how appreciative I am to get that kind of treatment, and I'm sure I will annoy the hell out of my friends rehashing every detail.... repeatedly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It was awesome rallo! Thanks for sticking around for that one last drink. Didn't want to say goodbye because that would mean one step closer to it being over.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

517c026c8de969ff772fab02c2e28d8d.jpg

Threads move so fast I missed this one! Definition of happy on all our faces

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

A job came up that could be really really good! Closer to home, more money, a step up in my field and... I'd only work 260 days a year with all summer off!!!! Golfers dream job (outside of Zoo Crew member). Applying, networking & crossing fingers

I would go over the mountain and back for this crew!! Miss you guys! I would play golf with anyone of you guys every day if I could. Fun Golf=Great Golf. Can not wait to tee it up again down the road wherever that may be!

Got to have lunch with my little sister, who lives in NC but was in AZ for work.

My boss just got promoted today. That means his job will be up for grabs and it is the only advancement opportunity that I will have with this company that won't completely uproot the family.

My boss just got promoted today. That means his job will be up for grabs and it is the only advancement opportunity that I will have with this company that won't completely uproot the family.

Best of luck with this Erik! Big opportunity for you!

New putter was delivered just a bit ago. woohoo!

Need me to put in a good word? I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Need me to put in a good word? I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Is your dog named Baxter?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back