Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your dog named Baxter?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

No but I have a pig who has been pretty awesome so I have that going for me, which is nice.

No but I have a pig who has been pretty awesome so I have that going for me, which is nice.
Not everyone can go from anchorman to caddy shack that smooth

Not everyone can go from anchorman to caddy shack that smooth

Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career.

My boss just got promoted today. That means his job will be up for grabs and it is the only advancement opportunity that I will have with this company that won't completely uproot the family.

I know you're a very hard worker....hope it pays off for Erik!

Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career.
You stumped me on that one

You stumped me on that one

Zoolander-009.jpg

My boss just got promoted today. That means his job will be up for grabs and it is the only advancement opportunity that I will have with this company that won't completely uproot the family.

Good luck and you got this.

Amazing how fast the week goes by when you really enjoy your job.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

3f80364fb862de69c19631f2051cea3e.jpg

Threw my wife a surprise bday party at a friends house so my sil's sisters house so my sil who had a baby two weeks ago didn't have to worry about going out. Surprise worked perfectly

Good luck, I hope you get it.

Finally home sweet home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road to Improvement, Heading to a Lesson in a bit.

I have certain goals that are IMO lofty but reachable if I do the work.
I got this!

My little sister-in-law is getting married today. Long day of wedding prep and ceremony and reception and cleanup, but we're all very happy for them. Will be a fun and exhausting day.

Got my tickets for Stars Wars Thursday evening!!! Game on!

3 generations playing golf together in 60* weather in MA is my happy!!!

72daad50098d675b0fa6c5a6cf2941a4.jpg

Oh and watching my 10yo sink a 25' downhill putt?? Outstanding.

I absolutely love that during any given weekend i can play golf with 8-16 thpers. On my drive home it kind of hit me that we played quite a bit together this year and always had a solid turnout.
Very fortunate its a great group of guys...helps make living in ohio suck less

Last edited:
My first day of Christmas shopping. 6 stops, found everything, never struggled for a parking spot, not one store was crowded. Total elapsed time: 2:15 hours.

What an awesome finish to the best golf week of my life! Just played in 65 degrees in mid December with 11 other THPers. How awesome is that?! And then as I'm about to head home I get asked by one of my very best friends and THPer DavidWinchell to be his best man in his wedding! So cool

Golf with THPers. LSMO came out to Painted today and we got 36 holes in. Always a good time. Wish I had scored better, but this year, middle 80s isn't too bad.

What an awesome finish to the best golf week of my life! Just played in 65 degrees in mid December with 11 other THPers. How awesome is that?! And then as I'm about to head home I get asked by one of my very best friends and THPer DavidWinchell to be his best man in his wedding! So cool

It was a no brainer man. Glad you're gonna be a part of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back