Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long 6 weeks the wife and I can finally move back into our house tomorrow evening. Ecstatic.
Yessss. Can't wait to see the pics.

I want to have to rely on 0 loans. To not need credit. Won't happen. Especially with golf club release cycles.

Thanks Obama

Still you don't want a credit score of zero. Whether you use credit or not. What you pay for your insurance is based on your credit score.

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy in my life, but it's stressful. Being a responsible adult and business owner is super stressful. It just reminded me of simpler times.

Yea....this bill paying thing was not what I signed up for! Would love being a beach bum teaching tennis in Hawaii in my 2nd life.

Still you don't want a credit score of zero. WHether you use credit or not. What you pay for your insurance is based on your credit score.
Insurance companies....blood from a stone - amirite???

Ron that furniture is absolutely gorgeous. I'm amazed at the quality of what he sent you. What a wonderful job.

1 week today will be a sad yet happy day. Moving out on my own, leaving my son living with me. Upside is he is literally a black away from now , today we spent the day inside as its raining quite bad. Build the bold strong playing baseball, he's really really good. Reminds me of myself back in the day. Told him I will sign him up for baseball either this season or next. The smile they came to his face was priceless. What a great moment to build on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 week today will be a sad yet happy day. Moving out on my own, leaving my son living with me. Upside is he is literally a black away from now , today we spent the day inside as its raining quite bad. Build the bold strong playing baseball, he's really really good. Reminds me of myself back in the day. Told him I will sign him up for baseball either this season or next. The smile they came to his face was priceless. What a great moment to build on

It's tough now, but like you said you will be close to him and be there. That's the important part. Good luck buddy.

Insurance companies....blood from a stone - amirite???

People don't realize why they don't pay the same as their buddy who has the same make, model and year car as they do. But their buddy has excellent credit and has been with their company forever but they have a crappy credit score and jump around from company to company every year or two.

Also helps to insure your house and cars at the same place. More than one car helps too. If you don't drive a lot of miles on a car, that helps a LOT. If you have a life insurance policy with the same company, it helps your home and auto policies too.

Did you know that you can transition from full coverage to liability only by dropping your collision but keeping your comprehensive for a while?

It's tough now, but like you said you will be close to him and be there. That's the important part. Good luck buddy.

Thank you Mike, I have this time off work so it makes it a bit better to build the bond stronger. I intend on making the most of this week. I appreciate your kind works it means a lot .

I'm happy for you Dustin on the apartment .

I know you'll miss having him with you daily. But years from now he won't remember the amount of time he saw you, but he will remember the quality of time. That's what counts.

After a long 6 weeks the wife and I can finally move back into our house tomorrow evening. Ecstatic.
Awesome news!! I demand pictures. :)

The Happy Thread

Delete

Yea....this bill paying thing was not what I signed up for! Would love being a beach bum teaching tennis in Hawaii in my 2nd life.

I keep thinking about how much money I'd have if I just quit paying my bills. Like a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm happy for you Dustin on the apartment .

I know you'll miss having him with you daily. But years from now he won't remember the amount of time he saw you, but he will remember the quality of time. That's what counts.

Thanks Rob, That is the way I see it was well. I plan on dedicating certain days for him to come over and spend the day together. He really enjoyed today even though we spent most of it inside. Golf and baseball day inside

On my way to get my new set of J15's now. They are in! Yippee

My local range opens this Saturday.

I may be doing a happy dance in my office right now...

IceyShanks was kind enough to send me a couple of pairs of shoes that were sitting in his closet. He didn't even let me pay for the shipping! I owe you a beer or three when we see each other Kyle!

watching something you help organize and have put so much time and effort into really begin to grow and become what everyone hoped it would is a great feeling. Its also special when you can look back and see how big of an impact you have made both financially and through getting the word out about a disease that effects so few.

Re-amortized my personal loan from 3 years to 5 years, and they knocked off a whole percentage point to boot!
#Didn'tSeeThatOneComming

While I still get cravings. I am doing really well with not smoking. A few more weeks and it will be safe to say that I'm smoke free. I feel better, my skin looks better and I'm breathing easier.

KellyBo and I planted two blue berry bushes today. I love em and to have them fresh out of the back yard will be cool

Putting my daughter to bed and she demanded I take a photo of her. She is just too stinkin cute

af2e475b3b4376a0f4d9ad524d01d115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back