Life is pretty crazy right now. Uncertainties, family problems etc. While it's early, we did find out my wife is pregnant with #2. Want it to be in the happy thread but maybe should be in "the scary thread" haha
Congrats buddy! That is awesome!

The dog protecting the daughter makes me smile. Nothing serious, but still. She (the dog) is gonna get some treats today.

Just finished 18 at the course nearby. Not my best round but my 11 year old played and had a his best round to date. He had three pars in a row on the back nine and was smashing the driver all day. Lots of fun

I was named to the golf All-State Selection Committee as well as the Golf Advisory Board.

A big happy for me to be nominated and voted in by my peers and some absolute golf coaching legends in our state.

I was named to the golf All-State Selection Committee as well as the Golf Advisory Board.

A big happy for me to be nominated and voted in by my peers and some absolute golf coaching legends in our state.
Also got my region COY plaque too. Forgot about that. A good week all in all.

Congratulations! (y)

On vacation this week in Kentucky with a bunch of friends and of course my wife and kids.

Kids have been having so much fun in the water and fishing.

Makes my heart extremely happy. :love:

On vacation this week in Kentucky with a bunch of friends and of course my wife and kids.

Kids have been having so much fun in the water and fishing.

Makes my heart extremely happy. :love:
What part of KY are you vacationing? Any golf?

So I noticed on Facebook Ozzie Smith My childhood hero... is doing a one hour meet and greet at Busch stadium with the opportunity to turn a double play with him. Shortly after I reposted it, my mother in law texts me and says she bought me a ticket. :eek: I guess no mother in law jokes for a while..:D Week, month, year made :love:

Last edited:
Rolling out a completely new triage tool at work this morning. Training went well, and I don't dread my job even with the bugs I know we'll find today. :)

It doesn't hurt that I'm going to my lake place after work and will work from there tomorrow.

So I noticed on Facebook Ozzie Smith My childhood hero... is doing a one hour meet and greet at Busch stadium with the opportunity to turn a double play with him. Shortly after I reposted it, my mother in law texts me and says she bought me a ticket. :eek: I guess no mother in law jokes for a while..:D Week, month, year made :love:

That is fantastic.

Life is pretty crazy right now. Uncertainties, family problems etc. While it's early, we did find out my wife is pregnant with #2. Want it to be in the happy thread but maybe should be in "the scary thread" haha
Congrats! Good luck and best wishes to both of you!

What part of KY are you vacationing? Any golf?
Outside Murray on Kentucky Lake. I did play at Miller Golf course, where Murray State plays. Maybe sneak in another round tomorrow. But courses are all pretty far away.

My sister and her fiance are expecting, and I just found out today that they are having a little girl! Super happy for them and to hear the baby is healthy and growing.

Just found out that a Crumbl Cookies location is coming nearby! I looked for a Dangerous Thread to post this in but decided to leave it here;)

I’ve now had a 5-6 week run of being able to cook my boys a big Saturday or Sunday breakfast. Having a work-life balance is really good for my state of mind.

Puppies are all gone! Happy, but sad too!

that's awesome, congrats James 👊🏻

Just something about that after mow beer.

Screenshot_20220730-155751_Gallery.jpg

Back