Went to watch my grandson’s first little league game tonight. They have been 100% football so far and wanted to play baseball. They did ok and the team won 16-3. It was a fun evening watching them.

I'm having a beer at my Mum's in Australia after 15 years, can't get much happier than that.

Thankful for good friends and an awesome wife on days like yesterday. Celebrating birthdays aren’t really a thing for me anymore but they make sure I’m thought of. Spent the evening having a great dinner and watching my birthday, Father’s Day, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day and forever day present being built. We are so excited! IMG_9079.jpeg

Took a few days off to sit on the couch and watch March Madness and that starts today- cup of coffee and some THP to start the extended weekend! Have a great day all!

Sometimes I’m just blown away by the amazing people on this forum.

First cake hangover is a rough one. IMG_9436.jpeg

My 3yo was very happy to learn that his bunny was the one in control today.
1711242703894.jpeg1711242716682.jpeg

This father/son bonding project with making bread is a lot of fun for me, and hopefully the youngest of the mcgoos, who got to get his paws dirty shaping and knotting dough, and was responsible for seed application this morning.
IMG_9466.jpeg

Had a fun evening with the kids just being silly and realized how quickly they are growing up. I am grateful that they can still have fun / be silly / not be too serious as I know those days are limited

Had a fun evening with the kids just being silly and realized how quickly they are growing up. I am grateful that they can still have fun / be silly / not be too serious as I know those days are limited
How old?

My young ones are 11 and 13, and I love those days of just hanging with them and them being kids.

How old?

My young ones are 11 and 13, and I love those days of just hanging with them and them being kids.
The oldest turns 13 in a few months. My son is 9 and youngest daughter turns 7 in a little over a month. I have more time with the younger two but glad my oldest can still be a kid at times

Our cabin crew was fantastic in including my 3yo's bunny yesterday. I got very happy feedback from home. When they're happy, I'm happy. Being away a lot isn't fun at times.

IMG-20240325-WA0003.jpgIMG-20240325-WA0009.jpgIMG-20240325-WA0005.jpgIMG-20240325-WA0004.jpgIMG-20240325-WA0010.jpg

I might be playing golf next weekend 😍

Jameson turned 1 today.

This father/son bonding project with making bread is a lot of fun for me, and hopefully the youngest of the mcgoos, who got to get his paws dirty shaping and knotting dough, and was responsible for seed application this morning.
View attachment 9251210
If being a taste tester is bonding, I am up for adoption.

Julie flies home tonight. She's been visiting her kids in Wisconsin and Phoenix since March 20th 😎

I played golf today. Outdoors! I've never been out so early.

Thank you @GolferGal for modding reports as I’m clicking to do the same. Your work is appreciated…

I’m still taking credit. #kingofthemods 🤴

Back