My world is officially rocked.. our baby girl Olivia arrived 5/28 @ 11:06 pm
View attachment 9010002

Mommas doing great too!

This kind of knocked me off my original reason for chiming in here! I'm happy because we have had 2 straight day of no rain!

Wife and I played a chip and putt course with teeny tiny greens. The golf was terrible, but the experience was awesome! It was her first time not on a driving range.

I had to share something this morning. My wife and I have been looking at private schools for our oldest for kindergarten next year. We really wanted him to get an education in a more Christian setting as well as feeling better about knowing what will be taught as things are a bit crazy in public schools now. Obviously this is not going to be cheap and that was a bit of a cause for concern but when it comes to your kids you find a way. We did find a school that fits our needs and my wife took charge in setting up enrollment and all the financing which we had not completed yet. The school communicates with us regularly through email but I honestly rarely look at them since the wife has been handling it.

I noticed yesterday afternoon that the school had sent us both an email but I was busy and as usual never looked at it. I forgot to mention it to my wife who only checks hers every few days. I was getting ready for bed this morning around 12:30 and for some reason I decided to look at that email. All I can say is I am completely stunned.

The email was a confirmation that our son has been enrolled and his seat has been reserved for the upcoming school year. There was a second paragraph though. According to the school, someone anonymously sent in a check for his full tuition and we have a zero dollar balance for the entire year..........

Honestly I am still halfway in shock over it. I woke up my wife at almost 1 in the morning because I just didn’t know what else to do other then say a little prayer of thanks and ask that whoever it was be blessed in kind for their kindness and generosity.

I know it was not my parents as they were going to help but not that much. I also don’t think it was her parents because they would not do anonymously and were planning to help as well. I do have a client that has become a very good friend over the last few years that has the financial means to do this and it is the type of thing he would do but I don’t know that it was him either.

All I know is it almost brought tears to my eyes knowing someone thought enough of us and our family to be so generous and lift that weight off of us.

I had to share something this morning. My wife and I have been looking at private schools for our oldest for kindergarten next year. We really wanted him to get an education in a more Christian setting as well as feeling better about knowing what will be taught as things are a bit crazy in public schools now. Obviously this is not going to be cheap and that was a bit of a cause for concern but when it comes to your kids you find a way. We did find a school that fits our needs and my wife took charge in setting up enrollment and all the financing which we had not completed yet. The school communicates with us regularly through email but I honestly rarely look at them since the wife has been handling it.

I noticed yesterday afternoon that the school had sent us both an email but I was busy and as usual never looked at it. I forgot to mention it to my wife who only checks hers every few days. I was getting ready for bed this morning around 12:30 and for some reason I decided to look at that email. All I can say is I am completely stunned.

The email was a confirmation that our son has been enrolled and his seat has been reserved for the upcoming school year. There was a second paragraph though. According to the school, someone anonymously sent in a check for his full tuition and we have a zero dollar balance for the entire year..........

Honestly I am still halfway in shock over it. I woke up my wife at almost 1 in the morning because I just didn’t know what else to do other then say a little prayer of thanks and ask that whoever it was be blessed in kind for their kindness and generosity.

I know it was not my parents as they were going to help but not that much. I also don’t think it was her parents because they would not do anonymously and were planning to help as well. I do have a client that has become a very good friend over the last few years that has the financial means to do this and it is the type of thing he would do but I don’t know that it was him either.

All I know is it almost brought tears to my eyes knowing someone thought enough of us and our family to be so generous and lift that weight off of us.
That is awesome news! Just kind of confirms your choice, doesn't it!?

That’s incredible to hear!

That is awesome news! Just kind of confirms your choice, doesn't it!?
Man I am still in a bit of shock about it. I haven’t quite figured out exactly how to feel but you did hit the nail on the head.

Happy = last day of school today. Get to set the kids and staff free!

Happy = last day of school today. Get to set the kids and staff free!
Hope it's a good one, then you get to exhale and kick off the summer!

Just became a Gramps for the 11th time! When you have six kids of your own, the number of grandkids seems to grow exponentially!

Just became a Gramps for the 11th time! When you have six kids of your own, the number of grandkids seems to grow exponentially!
Congrats!

Today is my last day of work before heading to Jackson Hole for our annual sales work trip! White water rafting on Tuesday and golf at the Jackson hole golf and tennis club on wed! I am looking forward to this and finally getting away!

Congrats, that's awesome!

Finally finding a groove again. :love:

Looking forward to being able to tee it up on Sunday. No golf last weekend because of rain all three days of the long weekend and unseasonably cold weather (Sunday's high was 48). This Sunday, it's going to 90. That's much better than 48 and rain.

My background investigation was completed and my job offer was made official today. Suffice it to say, before this post I submitted my resignation from my current company.

So yea, I am happy - and telework is the norm (mostly) with this company - they had begun it well before COVID - so I may (BIG MAY FOR NOW) be able to relocate to Charleston sooner than expected/planned and continue to work for well, as many years and the new company and I can agree to!

Today is a good day.

Took my 5 year old twin boys out to the range today, and just had some excellent experiences with everyone at the course. The staff is friendly and welcoming to the boys. That includes the head guy at the counter who engaged the kids, and even gave them each a cool Srixon Q-Star Tour Divide ball, which they love because of the bright colors. Dad's a little jealous they got these, and wish I was offered one :ROFLMAO:. The groundskeepers who honk and wave at them as they drive by. As well as the other golfers there, who were so positive. Just gave me a great feeling, and I'm happy a bunch of people are glad I'm bringing 2 sometimes loud boys to a golf course.

So if anyone is in the area around Canton, look up Sable Creek and give them some business. Great course, but better staff.

Lesson confirmed, 2 hr at the end of this month with a full swing and physical evaluation. Johnathan is amazing, so I’m pumped.

Also locked in on a personal trainer, so that’s exciting too!

Personal trainer, nice let us know how that goes.

Our daughter graduated from High school yesterday! She'll be shipping off to basic in 3 weeks! Wow, time has flown by! Proud of our kids and the adults they are becoming! On another happy note....that makes 4 down and 1 more to go! πŸ₯³

Wow! Talk about "paying it forward"! Congrats to them, and good for you! Obviously you are well respected by someone!

Our daughter graduated from High school yesterday! She'll be shipping off to basic in 3 weeks! Wow, time has flown by! Proud of our kids and the adults they are becoming! On another happy note....that makes 4 down and 1 more to go! πŸ₯³

Be proud of yourselves also! You raised those kids to be the adults that they are!

Back