Bought a second piece of land , next to the beach. deciding if I will make it our home or turn it into a small hotel or store.

Just picked up the keys to our house. :)

Didn’t get to golf this weekend. Instead, spent two days hosting my wife’s family. Got to meet my sister-in-law, see my brother-in-law for the first time in two years, and hung out with this awesome dude.
05473EA5-AD74-4C18-B470-36CA807FA140.jpeg

Attachments

• CAB4BC70-B181-46BA-BC0E-F37819E47785.jpeg
    CAB4BC70-B181-46BA-BC0E-F37819E47785.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 3
First round of the year today. 9 holes. Until today, I hadn’t picked up or swung a club since November 11. I have been dealing with shoulder bursitis and tendonitis in my right shoulder since November. I was able to play pain free today and my shoulder is feeling ok tonight. A 44 with more pars (3) than doubles (2) was a good round.

Got to take a day off work and come over to Charlotte with my dad to see my brother and his family, play two rounds of golf (67% of my 2020 total), and just feel kind of normal for a couple of days in my post-vaccinated state. Nice respite for sure on multiple levels.

Didn’t get to golf this weekend. Instead, spent two days hosting my wife’s family. Got to meet my sister-in-law, see my brother-in-law for the first time in two years, and hung out with this awesome dude.
View attachment 9003833

That's a great picture!!

I was away this weekend too visiting my sister, brother-in-law and 2 year old nephew. I hadn't seem him since Thanksgiving (minus FaceTime calls of course) and I was worried he wouldn't know who I was, but as soon as he saw me he ran right into my arms and gave me a big big. Melted my heart into a million pieces.

My sister and I look A LOT alike and we were standing in the kitchen and he would look at her, then look at me, then look at her, and you could see the confusion on his face haha. But we had a blast all weekend, it's so fun seeing him grow up and all the changes he is making, which seem like they happen daily. He's currently in the repeating phase, so whatever you say, he repeats. It's dangerous, haha.

My sister actually just text me and said he woke up this morning asking for Aunt Rodan (he can't say Morgan yet, so it sounds like Rodan).

Two Bernards don’t make a right! JBCIV is 6 months old today!
C0364945-A936-4001-AE79-9F3EF3EE486E.jpeg

Still can’t believe that I’ll be in Vegas tomorrow to play golf with some incredible people!

I just got back from a 4 day trip where I got to play golf twice and go deep sea fishing and catch a bunch of tuna. It was a much needed break!

WOW! Just wow! What a trip!DC7DAF70-B8F2-485A-A5BA-BF8A133C5CEE.jpeg

It's a beautiful Friday afternoon in the Bluegrass to kick off Kentucky Derby weekend with the 147th running of the Kentucky Oaks and the Lilies for the Fillies 🏇
This is such a special day and it's more than just horse racing. I had the pleasure to walk along side my Mother in the Cancer Survivor Parade of Pink that takes place before the Oaks Race in 2011. This year, my Aunt walks with my cousin. It's truly an emotional moment and one I love to watch every year.

Racing Forms ✅
OTB Account Deposit ✅
Bourbon Stocked ✅
Morgan Cup Glass ✅
Happy ❤ ✅

I absolutely love this weekend!!

Oaks.png

Oh. Snap. I have another live round thread to create in a few weeks. It's going to be bringing some serious heat.

May 1st is a special day in our house.
Adoption day, or as we call it - Hibler day.
12 years ago today, 2 of our kids took the Hibler name legally.
We never looked at is as a step parent relationship, but we did want to make it official.

One of my favorite days of the year ❤

20210501_120412.jpg

Managed to sell off most of what I have wanted to move of my used club inventory.

More importantly, sent a 2nd year golfer off with all my ancient gear as a throw in. Give it to a sibling, give it to a friend to golf with you, give it to a stranger. Just pass it on to someone who will use it!

A **** ton of hard work and copious hours as well as stress the past month or so, but both the boys and the girls are qualified for state, and girls start tomorrow.

Add in I’m getting an assistant next year as well as the town embracing the programs again. Not to mention some even more impressive firepower coming next year for the boys. 👀

After battling with the County for 5 weeks it seems like they are finally going to give us a permit to build a new home for my clients. :):):)
The sad thing is nothing has changed to our application . :banghead:But we get to move forward. But I will have to make up for lost time as their current home closes in 3 1/2 months.

A **** ton of hard work and copious hours as well as stress the past month or so, but both the boys and the girls are qualified for state, and girls start tomorrow.

Add in I’m getting an assistant next year as well as the town embracing the programs again. Not to mention some even more impressive firepower coming next year for the boys. 👀
Best of luck for your teams.

I just broke 90 for the first time!

43/45.
Net -9! My pending handicap is 21.1.
5 weeks ago it was 26.4.

Last edited:
I just broke 90 for the first time!

43/45.
Net -9! My pending handicap is 22.1.
5 weeks ago it was 26.4.

Congratulations. Always nice to break a barrier. 70s here you come!!!

Got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and am STOKED. Finally a slight ray of light in an otherwise destitute wasteland of seclusion.

My daughter graduated from college yesterday.

Back