Just found out that I can have the whole week off for my son's scout camp in July!!!!!

I thought I was going to have to work from a hotel Thursday and Friday and miss the annual Thursday scout camp parents golf festivities.

Got through my first month of grad school and did quite well on my first round of exams! Also, It seems like the first month is the hardest/most time consuming of the whole program so thing should be getting even better

Driving from LA (Lower Alabama) to Nashville today to pick up my Ducati Pikes Peak, which has been freshly serviced and is ready for summer riding.

I’ve got a five-hour happy grin going… and I don’t need to call a doctor.

Me and my buddy won our member-guest flight, and then won the shootout to be overall event winners. 72 team event - still pumped. One of the prizes is a choice of Scotty’s - will be pondering for the next few days before picking which one. 😁

Me and my buddy won our member-guest flight, and then won the shootout to be overall event winners. 72 team event - still pumped. One of the prizes is a choice of Scotty’s - will be pondering for the next few days before picking which one. 😁
Congrats and well done! Which way are you leaning? Blade or mallet?

Congrats and well done! Which way are you leaning? Blade or mallet?
I am going to go traditional- likely a Newport. Just want to roll some different necks before deciding.

As JB and Morgan are making their way back down to Florida, my parents will be joining be in NC soon! I'm happy for that.
Dude. When you said you were looking at houses the other day it didn't even click that this is what's happening.

Happy for you! And them!

My Dad is retired!!! 😍🥳

Out of the blue, I received a "goodwill" refund from Amazon for something I returned months ago. It's only a few bucks but a few unexpected dollars ain't all bad.

Got to golf this morning with our son back home on leave. Was only 9 holes but glad he gave me that. At his age we take everything we can:D. We had a great time!

I've been sitting outside for well over an hour watching a great sunset and listening to some old music, which is also bringing back some good thoughts.

I need to do this more often.

So...

As I sat outside tonight watching the smoker I reflected on my time here. It's really made me happy and I've been very blessed here on THP. So happy for this place!

The last couple of months have been nuts, but I want to give a shout to @MattyD-MPLS for continuing to restore my faith in humanity. Thanks.

The last couple of months have been nuts, but I want to give a shout to @MattyD-MPLS for continuing to restore my faith in humanity. Thanks.

just trying to do my small part in making this the awesome place it is.

Been a very busy year none stop for the most part.
So finally made time to spend quality time with wife and pups camping, fishing pretty much doing nothing just trying catch up for loss time away from each other.
We just extended our stay so Very happy about current situation.

7cddced4f4ff040868d698bd402eba64.jpg
4066aa2404624d8cd9a9d4cba60763c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Heading on a bit of a road trip tomorrow with my favourite partner in crime, Mrs G. Going to be our first time just the two of us in a while!

Heading on a bit of a road trip tomorrow with my favourite partner in crime, Mrs G. Going to be our first time just the two of us in a while!
Enjoy the getaway you two!

My son was very upset yesterday that I didn't have the golf net set up.

This brings so much joy to my heart lol.

Back