The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... not at work!

Buenas Dias! forum member formerly known as Yoccos!!!

Its a browser issue. Try a different browser.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Finally ordered the iPhone 5. Now the waiting game begins!

Did you find out what that extra charge was about?

I did. Did some research and it appears they are simply changing the name of the data plan. I thought it was an additional charge but it was actually just a replacement. So, the same $30 unlimited data will be in effect.

I should have recognized this on Friday morning.....would probably be getting my phone 2 weeks earlier than I will now.

I did. Did some research and it appears they are simply changing the name of the data plan. I thought it was an additional charge but it was actually just a replacement. So, the same $30 unlimited data will be in effect.

I should have recognized this on Friday morning.....would probably be getting my phone 2 weeks earlier than I will now.

Gah, that sucks! But it'll be pretty neat when you do get it! 3g to 5... Huge leap!

Gah, that sucks! But it'll be pretty neat when you do get it! 3g to 5... Huge leap!

No doubt! After seeing a bunch of fancy phones in Iowa this weekend, I am anxious to be able to run some intensive apps.

Are you going through Apple or your carrier? We ordered though At&t without any issues.

Same here, Verzion website was really easy.

No doubt! After seeing a bunch of fancy phones in Iowa this weekend, I am anxious to be able to run some intensive apps.

the question is, which fancy phone did you like the best in Iowa?

Not sure why but that part made me lol. Which intensive apps do you have your sights on? I like intensive apps too.

Not sure why but that part made me lol. Which intensive apps do you have your sights on? I like intensive apps too.
For all intensive purposes, I do too. Haha

For all intensive purposes, I do too. Haha

We dont want to miss out on a cool intensive app, even if it is cross-platform haha

And I see what you did there LOL

If the rumors are true this thing will be fast. Runs 1.02 ghz. If it holds true the A6 chip will make the iphone5 the fastest phone on the market

I was watching Jrod and JB look at some stuff on their phones Sunday afternoon while watching football, and it was just basic apps like ESPN that take forever to load/update on my phone.

Just seems like half the time I download something, but can't use it because my phone is so damn slow. I really only use like 12 apps right now but that should change having a phone that can handle them better.

I was watching Jrod and JB look at some stuff on their phones Sunday afternoon while watching football, and it was just basic apps like ESPN that take forever to load/update on my phone.

Just seems like half the time I download something, but can't use it because my phone is so damn slow. I really only use like 12 apps right now but that should change having a phone that can handle them better.

you should sell your phone to Chunky. At least it sends texts

Ive offered Chunky a free smartphone on more than one occasion...

Hell, if it would stop the 3 day delay in getting a reply I will give it to him.

Nice link Grant. Coming from the 3G, I can't wait to get some 4G LTE action going. Talk about night/day.

Will also be nice not lugging my SLR around for casual photos.

Nice link Grant. Coming from the 3G, I can't wait to get some 4G LTE action going. Talk about night/day.

Will also be nice not lugging my SLR around for casual photos.

I am really excited about the camera too. One thing I am not going to like is the when I move to Verizon and not being able to browse while I talk. I don't think I really do it that much, but I be I will be frustrated when I need it. HAHA

I am really excited about the camera too. One thing I am not going to like is the when I move to Verizon and not being able to browse while I talk. I don't think I really do it that much, but I be I will be frustrated when I need it. HAHA

Yeah, that is a bit dumb that they are not supporting it. But, if thats the worst that comes out of the switch then not too bad.

I don't think text messages come through while you are talking either.

I keep trying to upgrade my ios but it's not available yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back