The King - Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Got my XR driver today. Can't waiti until Sunday to try it out!

thanks again Fup for putting this together and setting it up. Glad to have a leader of men on Team Harry :)

OK, the paperwork has been submitted for the Friday rounds. Please understand my personal card is holding all tee times. If you fail to show its going to be a very awkward conversation asking you for the money at the event so let's all plan on being there Friday ready to play.

That being said, I will open the tee times on a first come, first serve basis for priority. Respond with the time you would prefer. We will be playing the Legends Course.

12:06
1. fupresti
2. puttin4bird
3. nebgolfer
4. dharttman34

12:16
1. schanker
2. vFLASHv
3. sandiegonative
4. kc720

12:26
1. ASN21
2. time4tim
3. C-Mac13
4. bigskyirish

Last edited:
Dhart and I will take the 12:06.

You can put me in any open slot :)

I'll take a slot at 12:16.

12:26, thanks for setting it up.

12:16 for me please :)

Early as possible for me. Thanks.

1. fupresti
2. puttin4bird
3. nebgolfer
4. dharttman34

1. schanker
2. vFLASHv
3. kc720
4. sandiegonative

1. ASN21
2. time4tim (based on his earlier post about traveling down on Friday morning)

So far? Yeah?

OK, the paperwork has been submitted for the Friday rounds. Please understand my personal card is holding all tee times. If you fail to show its going to be a very awkward conversation asking you for the money at the event so let's all plan on being there Friday ready to play.

That being said, I will open the tee times on a first come, first serve basis for priority. Respond with the time you would prefer. We will be playing the Legends Course.

1. fupresti
2. puttin4bird
3. nebgolfer
4. dharttman34

1. schanker
2. vFLASHv
3. sandiegonative
4. kc720

1. ASN21
2. time4tim
3. C-Mac13
4. bigskyirish

Based on responses, these should be the final spots. If anyone swaps or changes please let me know.

I will need everyones full name to set, so please PM this info ASAP.

NICE! Thanks for setting this up fup! I'll take it easy on you in this practice round as a token of my appreciation. :wink:

Looks like I was late to see this one, but that works for me. I'm actually going to be staying at La Costa on Thursday night, so if anyone with one of the earlier times would like to swap or runs into travel delays and needs to swap, I'd be happy to since I'll be there and ready to play.

Based on responses, these should be the final spots. If anyone swaps or changes please let me know.

I will need everyones full name to set, so please PM this info ASAP.
Time4tim= Tim Campbell

Thank you for setting this up.

NICE! Thanks for setting this up fup! I'll take it easy on you in this practice round as a token of my appreciation. :wink:

Worried? Please dude your going to need two good arms to sniff what I will be showing up with.

You don't have WardF.... Be afraid bro. You know he carried you around True Blue!

Sorry, I couldnt hear what you were saying. Can you repeat it for me?

DO2FZu9.jpg

Back