If available, these are going on my new set in a few short weeks.

had these installed on a set recently and at just +2 I’m surprised they feel as big as they do in my hands. After a couple rounds though, I’ve gotten used to them. And they are great.

I need to reload my extras.

Just got a couple ... can't wait to test them out

My JPX923 HL came with Midsize Calibrate of this grip and I really like it. Just changed over 3 clubs to the ST +2 Calibrate

STILL the best grip out there.

After two days at Ballyhack, I am even more impressed than I was before. Drizzle today early and they worked great. Colder, worked great. Warmer this afternoon and worked great. Best multi-compound I have tried on the market.

Looked like for a min it was not going to make it on! That is the worst feeling. "oh no, I am going to have to cut this off and do it again"!!

Looked like for a min it was not going to make it on! That is the worst feeling. "oh no, I am going to have to cut this off and do it again"!!
I always use so much solution its never an issue, since it drains back into bottle. Harder with one hand though holding the camera.

haha I was thinking the same thing

haha I was thinking the same thing

There is that point of no return right!! lol. About halfway on and the grip hits the brakes.. Your are screwed!! Glad to hear that no grips were harmed in the making of this video.

I really need to get mine on my driver to try it out.

I got another hybrid grip put on my Edel irons as I wanted to stay with a hybrid. Given how my hand looks like this morning after two days of golf I think going to the golf shop is on today’s to do list.

Still the best grips on the market.

I live in Washington state. These grips are so good in all weather environments. Feel good and give you the control needed.

I've got one more laying around that's going to go on something.

Got one round in with these on my irons and am so happy I switched to them. Very excited to have them on for a full season on more than just my driver

Put a new set of these on the SMS Pro and UST top secret new iron shaft combo last night.

STILL the best grips out there.

New grips just went on for GOAT Cup.

IMG_3493.jpegIMG_3494.jpeg

I liked the 360 version of this grip on my stz220. Was the stock grip.

I've been playing the crossline wrap place ace grip for over 1 season now.

I'll be stocking up on them. They are phenomenal. 20230528_122328.jpg

I liked the 360 version of this grip on my stz220. Was the stock grip.

I've been playing the crossline wrap place ace grip for over 1 season now.

I'll be stocking up on them. They are phenomenal. View attachment 9182635
I like these. I use them on testing builds, but the ST+2’s remain the best I’ve ever used.

Back