The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Yes, but I still hate when I forget to check my pockets. I've washed other things that I shouldn't have washed.

Such as?

A lot goes through the wash in our household. My rule is I get to keep all the money.

A lot goes through the wash in our household. My rule is I get to keep all the money.

And that's different from every other woman in every other facet of marriage, how?

And that's different from every other woman in every other facet of marriage, how?

It's about the only money I get to keep. :at-wits-end: Hubby has the sense to empty HIS pockets before he tosses stuff in there. :at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

However well you do or do not know women, you don't know marriage.

Ugh - Didn't catch everything. I just had to get change that was clanging around the dryer. Today is not my day for laundry.

I just got stuck in a big traffic jam of people going to the balloon parade. I couldn't find a list of balloons - I only know Underdog is one of them. I wonder if Hello Kitty is there.

I just got stuck in a big traffic jam of people going to the balloon parade. I couldn't find a list of balloons - I only know Underdog is one of them. I wonder if Hello Kitty is there.

How could there be a balloon parade without Hello Kitty? She's everywhere.

How could there be a balloon parade without Hello Kitty? She's everywhere.

I think I read that they only have 16 of the Macy's balloons today. Maury Povich and Connie Chung are the Grand Marshalls of the parade - maybe they choose which balloons.

I think I read that they only have 16 of the Macy's balloons today. Maury Povich and Connie Chung are the Grand Marshalls of the parade - maybe they choose which balloons.

Connie Chung could easily be a Hello Kitty fan.

You think? She doesn't strike me as a very warm woman, but I could be wrong.

Not warm, but cute and knows how to use it.

Though I haven't seen her in years. She may not be so cute any more.

Not warm, but cute and knows how to use it.

Though I haven't seen her in years. She may not be so cute any more.

I bet she's a golfer. She must play golf with Maury at least once in a while.

Kevin

I just killed a hornet in my living room. It's November - they should all be gone by now. They freak me out and I always scream when I kill them.

I just killed a hornet in my living room. It's November - they should all be gone by now. They freak me out and I always scream when I kill them.

Shouldn't they be the ones screaming when you kill them?

Perhaps - after all we're both battling to the death. Luckily I have always won.

You're not allergic to hornets too are you?

You're not allergic to hornets too are you?

I say bees, but I'm allergic to vespids - hornets and yellow jackets. Probably fire ants as well, but they don't test for them here.

I say bees, but I'm allergic to vespids - hornets and yellow jackets. Probably fire ants as well, but they don't test for them here.

Ok. Definitely a battle to the death then.

I shouldn't complain, but the weather is so weird - I don't know what to wear. Today I went out in jeans, a t-shirt and boots, but saw people in shorts and flipflops and other people in Uggs and down vests. I end up standing in my closet every morning for 10 minutes pondering.

I shouldn't complain, but the weather is so weird - I don't know what to wear. Today I went out in jeans, a t-shirt and boots, but saw people in shorts and flipflops and other people in Uggs and down vests. I end up standing in my closet every morning for 10 minutes pondering.

Oh! You found the balloon.

Weekends are hard to dress for. Weekdays, I wear what's on the next hangar.

I always feel weird when im in flip flops and everyone else dressed for a blizzard.

Weekends are hard to dress for. Weekdays, I wear what's on the next hangar.

Unless I have to see a client - my weekday wardrobe is the same as my weekend wardrobe.

Unless I have to see a client - my weekday wardrobe is the same as my weekend wardrobe.

We have many clients in our building, so we always have to dress as if we're going to see a client.

That said, I wear slacks far more often than skirts any more.

We have many clients in our building, so we always have to dress as if we're going to see a client.

That said, I wear slacks far more often than skirts any more.

I wear jeans most of the time, but also wear skirts or dresses with flip flops when it's warm and boots now that it's cooler.

Back