The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I bet a one emu egg omelette would be pretty filling. I'd pretend it was the egg of a velociraptor.

Kevin

Velociraptor is my favorite dinosaur. We went through a very long dinosaur phase in our house.

I had a set of Velociraptor tires on my mountain bike at one time, really liked them.

Spoiler
See how these threads get derailed:D

No tires could look this cool:

velociraptor_mongoliensis.jpg

I vote for the dinosaur. Teeth are cooler than treads. Plus that ripping claw on the foot is to die for.

I had a set of Velociraptor tires on my mountain bike at one time, really liked them.[/SPOILER]

Did they have the disemboweling claw? My best friend had a long relationship with a woman that had that claw. If you saw him shirtless you'd think, oh he's had major surgery.

Nope, disemboweling claw. On more than one occasion she left his internal organs on the floor. She could throw, too. Saw her chuck a vodka bottle right through our apartment window. Of course that was way back in the 1980's. Hopefully her claw has dulled.

Kevin

Did they have the disemboweling claw? My best friend had a long relationship with a woman that had that claw. If you saw him shirtless you'd think, oh he's had major surgery.

Nope, disemboweling claw. On more than one occasion she left his internal organs on the floor. She could throw, too. Saw her chuck a vodka bottle right through our apartment window. Of course that was way back in the 1980's. Hopefully her claw has dulled.

Kevin

I've calmed down considerably since then. :angel:

I've calmed down considerably since then. :angel:

Believe me, at your velociraptor worst, you would have been Donna Reed. This babe was one of a kind. Always nice to me, though.

Kevin

My best friend had a long relationship with a woman that had that claw.

Ok - here's a question - why do men stay with crazy women for so long?

Ok - here's a question - why do men stay with crazy women for so long?

There's a simple answer to that. Men who do are at least a little crazy themselves. That applies in this situation.

Kevin

There's a simple answer to that. Men who do are at least a little crazy themselves. That applies in this situation.

Kevin

I agree that crazy finds crazy at times, but not all the time. Sometimes crazy finds normal.

Why are so many women crazy?

Sure. What the hell.

Well since you seem so interested in my response. We are crazy - it's innate and we have to learn how to control it. Most of us do, but every so often a bit peaks out for everyone. Some women never learn any boundries as children and remain crazy forever; however, they learn to hide it when they need to.

You are the type of man who attracts crazy because you like women so much. You like everything about them and have no filter so to speak so crazy is all over you before you notice and even then you want to be a knight in shining armor so you don't deal with it the way you should. Basically - you enable crazy.

I'd like to add something - sometimes crazy can be a good thing, but I think you already know that.

I'm playing in a fun tournament tomorrow and the course insisted that we pay in advance. I live the closest so I paid for everyone and sent an emailing saying what the other women owe me. One of them emailed back asking if I'd like a gift certificate from the pro shop. Uh no - I want cash or a check.

One of them emailed back asking if I'd like a gift certificate from the pro shop. Uh no - I want cash or a check.

You got to love the bartering. Is she a Gypsy?

I just throw things in my Netflix Queue whenever they come to mind, and then when I know one is shipping out, I make sure what I want is at the top.

I put the Star Trek movie at the top, but forgot to put a second choice in because there is a wait on Star Trek.

So today in the mail I got "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

:banghead:

Ummmmm . . . Megan Fox in Daisy Dukes.

Nevermind.

I have to put more mascara on my eyelashes on my left eye than on my right. I'm not sure why because they look exactly the same when naked.

I have to put more mascara on my eyelashes on my left eye than on my right. I'm not sure why because they look exactly the same when naked.

Your eyelashes look different when you are naked versus when you have clothes on?

Back