The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I feel you buddy. Last night was Erica's birthday and we went margarita drinking. Still up at 5:40am. Silly babies.

i hear ya hawk, wouldn't be cool if it was acceptable to put them outside for a while or something? i kid of course! we had a blast last night, glad you did too, you have to have that every now and then. i must say, i may have left a serious impression on these people's family, i seemed to be a big hit at the rehearsal dinner. you know you've done something when they ask you to make a speech!! especially when you only know 3 or 4 people there. haha, god knows what i said.

I have the air conditioning cranked up in the work truck and it's blowing warm air. I'm not happy.

Ugggggggh. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully a coolant recharge will do the trick. Is the switch cycling a lot?
I have the air conditioning cranked up in the work truck and it's blowing warm air. I'm not happy.

Ugggggggh. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully a coolant recharge will do the trick. Is the switch cycling a lot?

Yup. Doesn't really surprise me. I'm using one of Wyoming's rigs and they're pretty rough on em.

Yup. Doesn't really surprise me. I'm using one of Wyoming's rigs and they're pretty rough on em.

nothing like state vehicles huh dirt? i'd rather be in a rental.

well, tomorrow i have to paint, cut, and instal lattice underneath the porch i built off the house. i don't mind cutting and installing but i despise painting lattice.

nothing like state vehicles huh dirt? i'd rather be in a rental.

The state/county employees have nice rides. This is a federally funded machine so it is even cheaper. At least it has 4-wheel drive and nice tires so I can climb steep hills and go sage brush whacking if need be.

The state/county employees have nice rides. This is a federally funded machine so it is even cheaper. At least it has 4-wheel drive and nice tires so I can climb steep hills and go sage brush whacking if need be.

you truly are "dirt_guy"! i love it! i've never seen anyone who likes digging and roughin' it so much. are you sure you aren't from around these parts?

well, tomorrow i have to paint, cut, and instal lattice underneath the porch i built off the house. i don't mind cutting and installing but i despise painting lattice.

Painting in general isn't the most recreational. At least you can enjoy the finished product.

you truly are "dirt_guy"! i love it! i've never seen anyone who likes digging and roughin' it so much. are you sure you aren't from around these parts?

I'm an Illinois farm boy. Corn fed, born and bred. I wouldn't mind making it toward your neck of the woods though.

Painting in general isn't the most recreational. At least you can enjoy the finished product.

I'm an Illinois farm boy. Corn fed, born and bred. I wouldn't mind making it toward your neck of the woods though.

well c'mon. i've got 80 acres, a cabin, the appalachian trail, shotguns and a skeet thrower! should be right up your alley.

well c'mon. i've got 80 acres, a cabin, the appalachian trail, shotguns and a skeet thrower! should be right up your alley.

Sounds like heaven. Now I just have to wait till my voluntary slavery to WY is finished in Sept.

hey im all over that lol we do this all the time haha

Sounds like heaven. Now I just have to wait till my voluntary slavery to WY is finished in Sept.

i'm not opposed to making a big bash out of it!!! y'all just figure out when you want to head this way.

IF ya got 80 acrea tc why not throw a golf course on that property...LOL

dude, it's too steep and too rocky and too wooded. i'd love to but it would cost a small fortune. heck, i don't know if i could put a par 3 on it.

haha good call. one of these days im going to try to have 1 or 2 really nice holes on my property so i can play when i want to lol

If you build it, they will come...

i wish dirt, but not on this piece of land. it's rough walking up and turning the water on.

Back