The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Congrats Oliver! Hit ‘em long!

it was an "easy" 10 hours today hahaha

Missed my co-pilot though..
Glad you arrived safely at your destination - 10 hours is tough - don't know why, but I thought it was longer. Ohioans - they'll drive just about anywhere at any time for any length of time. My cousins in Toledo - would come down to DC/VA for a long weekend - somewhat regularly - a lot of road time for a short time out of the car.

Congrats Olliver Callaghan, A NEW CAR - what, no?, Oh, yea, just the driver. A NEW DRIVER - hit it well and enjoy.

Congrats to Olliver Callaghan you just won the new driver!

Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address along with shaft flex and we will get this right out to you.
Boom! Congrats on the win!

Congrats! Enjoy the driver

Congrats!!

Give me a few months, I’m in.

Let's go back.
This was a great follow. Made me want to go back too...

I actually found fairly accurate replicas of both courses on pga 2k21 and played those over the weekend :ROFLMAO:

I may have to make a day trip in the fall.
It looks like you guys had a blast.

Things that happened:

Templeton is @NVGOLFER80's new forum name - make it official.
I am pretty sure @Stryker played through every possible golf ailment this weekend like a boss.
@Jaw2000 is both bionic and a weight loss success story - super impressive.
My 18 hole round with @Desmond was about the most relaxed and casual approach to competitive golf I've ever experienced haha, and it was great.
Rolling through the mountains trying to quick buy headcovers in trash reception with @Jman was a terrible idea.
Seeing @JB navigate the emotional roller coaster that is the True Blue deck off 18 reminded me again how all in he is for this community.
Our waitress at dinner Saturday night was basically a legend.
True Blue and Cale saved my bank account by only having one medium polo that I wanted.
I think I am done sweating now.
@Vosh68 never misses a fairway
I hear @jcraw311 is good at that too.
Mules should come in copper mugs.
Finn Scooters are the only option.
Instead of one of us (Vosh, Jaw, Desmond) striking lightning with a hole in one saturday afternoon, it struck behind the green before we hit.
I have the approach game of a +4 and the driver game of a 30 handicap, don't judge me - 3 iron is efficient.
Someone needs to invent a teleporter already... or maybe just a big tube that shoots you state to state in 10 seconds.

Etc.

Things that happened:

I am pretty sure @Stryker played through every possible golf ailment this weekend like a boss.
My 18 hole round with @Desmond was about the most relaxed and casual approach to competitive golf I've ever experienced haha, and it was great.
Rolling through the mountains trying to quick buy headcovers in trash reception with @Jman was a terrible idea.
Seeing @JB navigate the emotional roller coaster that is the True Blue deck off 18 reminded me again how all in he is for this community.
True Blue and Cale saved my bank account by only having one medium polo that I wanted.
Instead of one of us (Vosh, Jaw, Desmond) striking lightning with a hole in one saturday afternoon, it struck behind the green before we hit.
I have the approach game of a +4 and the driver game of a 30 handicap, don't judge me - 3 iron is efficient.
Someone needs to invent a teleporter already... or maybe just a big tube that shoots you state to state in 10 seconds.

Etc.

Should I message @GolferGal right now or later?? haha.

Things that happened:

Etc.
Lightening - if I remember correctly, Vosh told me it struck while I was in address - so I missed it - though - after 3 tries (in different rounds) I finally hit the green instead of the deep bunker in front! I miss everything (that was my best kids voice). I did see a crapload of lightning on the way home, one hit so close to the car that I could actually feel it inside the car - and the area lit up like a flashbulb for a moment. What a great weekend and time. Dan, thanks for the tips, I will be browsing youtube and hitting the range Thursday afternoon (first opportunity) to work on set up and get that driver dialed in - AND use new found footwork throughout the bag. :oops:

I got to be honest, I had as much fun Friday afternoon even hurting like hell, just riding around with @Jman, @Canadan, and @NVGOLFER80. Those guys are all related I swear. Just being a fly on the wall listening to those conversations was worth it.

I got to be honest, I had as much fun Friday afternoon even hurting like hell, just riding around with @Jman, @Canadan, and @NVGOLFER80. Those guys are all related I swear. Just being a fly on the wall listening to those conversations was worth it.

we got along too well to be related. haha.

Hahahaha, we are all insane.:LOL:

This looked like an incredible time!

Back