EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

See the timer countdown is a cool new feature.

This event is going to be so off the charts.

I’m heading by the local golf galaxy today to check these clubs out in anticipation of sign-ups tomorrow. From what I’ve read so far they look like a solid option and I can’t wait to see him in person.

good luck tomorrow for everybody who enters

Registration does not open until tomorrow.
Thanks, I had it backward :), thought it was closing tomorrow

Put me in the Love the Countdown Timer club! Just another awesome feature to keep people informed and eliminate a lot of the “When are signups starting?” questions as well as boost they hype!

Put me in the Love the Countdown Timer club! Just another awesome feature to keep people informed and eliminate a lot of the “When are signups starting?” questions as well as boost they hype!

Yup and we will use it for a number of other things such as big contests, live update threads, etc.

I misunderstood the timer ??

Yup and we will use it for a number of other things such as big contests, live update threads, etc.

??????

We are getting closer...

Love the countdown timer!

Its the final countdown.
Then the waiting.
Probably then disappointment for a lot of people.
But excitement for 2 people for sure LOL.

Its the final countdown.
Then the waiting.
Probably then disappointment for a lot of people.
But excitement for 2 people for sure LOL.
You know initially there probably will be some disappointment for a lot but then it really does turn to being excited for those that got their name pulled. That’s a community worth being a part of there.

that countdown clock is a great touch

You know initially there probably will be some disappointment for a lot but then it really does turn to being excited for those that got their name pulled. That’s a community worth being a part of there.

It is one of those things that makes this community great. Yes there are amazing opportunities and we are so fortune that hundreds and hundreds have taken part in them over the years. But its equally awesome to watch other THPers follow along with the action.

Oh yes please with sugar on top. Tee shot is not exactly my strong suit. Any help these clubs could provide could only make my game better.

It is one of those things that makes this community great. Yes there are amazing opportunities and we are so fortune that hundreds and hundreds have taken part in them over the years. But its equally awesome to watch other THPers follow along with the action.
It's crazy, I literally was just telling my wife how much better this community is than where I was hanging out. @Stryker you're so right, and that's one of the biggest differences here, is how everyone is so supportive to each other. People aren't just putting everyone down and arguing about stupid garbage, instead enjoying the friendships and conversations that go one. Hope to be apart of one of the experiences before our first born is here in June.

It's crazy, I literally was just telling my wife how much better this community is than where I was hanging out. @Stryker you're so right, and that's one of the biggest differences here, is how everyone is so supportive to each other. People aren't just putting everyone down and arguing about stupid garbage, instead enjoying the friendships and conversations that go one. Hope to be apart of one of the experiences before our first born is here in June.

Congrats on the first baby! Yes the people here are awesome and it’s really easy to form some amazing relationships. Especially with those you get to join at an event.

Just gotta get to sleep and then sign ups are here!

Is it tomorrow yet?

Back