EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Wow, this amazing! All of this, and no cost to participants? HUGE.

Unbelievable! Very cool experience!

This sounds amazing, but it's during our spring break cruise ?. Going to be a blast for 2 lucky folks though. I am excited to see Mizuno's wood and driver offering.

Damn this is awesome, it's a steal of a deal for sure.

What a fantastic opportunity!

Alright just close it down. I'll go for everyone instead.
He’s already got everything setup for two people. I’ll go too.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Alright just close it down. I'll go for everyone instead.

You have the Morgan Cup to worry about. I'll just go ahead and take a spot. :cool:

alright fine, weirdos. We'll leave it as is.

Now, who's getting in and having a blast with Mizuno?

But seriously, let's talk about the equipment you get from Mizuno (not including possible swag!!).
Mizuno has been hard at work for several years on making a competitive woods lineup and they have created some high performing beasts!!!
They will go toe-to-toe with anyone in the market!!

This sounds so freaking good. Man I would love to play PGA National. All in!

You know...THP doing THP things! Holy crap! If this doesn't get you excited, nothing will.

This looks to be an Epic weekend for two forum members. Awesome course, solid gear and some fine people. Hopefully Widner won't be the waiter at the meals :cool:

Oh my goodness...someone wipe the drool from my chin. Give me another chance to play those two course & learn from two of the best. Honestly can’t say I’ve ever hit a Mizuno brand club before, but I’m ready!!!

Would love to get another shot at these courses, and a totally paid experience is mind blowing, two luck THPers are going to have a trip of a lifetime.

Can't wait. Everything about this sounds amazing.

Can't wait. Everything about this sounds amazing.

It definitely will be.
No expenses spared, top notch through everything.

Back