The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Outstanding news Kelly! The MC has truly become an international affair. Hopefully she is not seized and become part of an international incident

She has arrived safe and sound. Still sparkling and just as beautiful as I remember seeing her in July.

59905_4062398765099_58610629_n.jpg

She has arrived safe and sound. Still sparkling and just as beautiful as I remember seeing her in July.

59905_4062398765099_58610629_n.jpg

Keep her that way!

Good to see the Cup made it over there safe and in one piece!

Good to see the Cup made it over there safe and in one piece!

Just hope it stays that way. Who knows what David has planned for that thing. :act-up:

great pic Kelly! glad she made it there safe and sound!

Looks like she made the trip overseas just fine!! So have you decided what to do with her???

Looks like she made the trip overseas just fine!! So have you decided what to do with her???

If as previously discussed, it may fall into NSFW category.

She looks beautiful...something about being in Ireland makes it even more beautiful

Per dhjkelly's Twitter feed, the cup is having some fun tonight:

BA7kF8gCIAId9vd.jpg:large

Nice, major birthday night in Ireland for both David and Regina!

That poor Cup

What a great way to celebrate a birthday!

That's awesome.

Per dhjkelly's Twitter feed, the cup is having some fun tonight:

BA7kF8gCIAId9vd.jpg:large
That's awesome Morgan Cup - Check, Callaway Staff Bag Cake - Check, Perfect Bday - Check!!!

WTG man

The head isnt the best today lads. Great night had by all I went to bed at 4am and they were still drinking

The head isnt the best today lads. Great night had by all I went to bed at 4am and they were still drinking

Haha good times Kelly. Glad you had some fun

Where's my cup? It better be safe and sound!

The Cup is sleeping in. It will wake up and want an egg sandwich to soak up that alcohol

I saw the facebook pics, the cup definitely had a great time last night!

Your head or the cups? Haha

Back