The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sweet practice area dude. As nice as that looks I'm going to assume it's also a grass hitting area. I love a nice practice facility.

You practice at Highlands? Interesting. I just played their last weekend with my father in law.

And yes, it's a wicked nice driving range. There's something satisfying about being able to aim at the water, hit it and not have to worry about losing a ball.

I am here to report that you are in for a real treat if you have never set foot in the Reunion Resort. I have played all three course over the past month and they are in great shape. They will have punched by the time you all tee it up and the course should be in great shape! This event should be televised on the Golf Channel, I'd watch. I know a lot of others would as well.

I am here to report that you are in for a real treat if you have never set foot in the Reunion Resort. I have played all three course over the past month and they are in great shape. They will have punched by the time you all tee it up and the course should be in great shape! This event should be televised on the Golf Channel, I'd watch. I know a lot of others would as well.

This event is already amazing, but this would just put it over the top! Glad to hear that you liked the Reunion Resort courses...I think it will make a great venue for the Morgan Cup.

I know I can't wait to arrive at Reuinion. Since you are in Orlando I hope you are planning on coming out to watch the golf and hang out.

Biggsy, I love the Climacool logo...yoo bad you will be wearing the new Ashworth street golf shoes....haha

Hell I carry someone's bag if they want a caddie. I will be there with bells on watching and meeting all the players.

BTW my wife is from Albany, she actually there this week with family. You will enjoy every minute of your time on Orlando. The resort is really nice and the courses are very different from one another. I can't wait...

I know I can't wait to arrive at Reuinion. Since you are in Orlando I hope you are planning on coming out to watch the golf and hang out.

Hell I carry someone's bag if they want a caddie. I will be there with bells on watching and meeting all the players.

BTW my wife is from Albany, she actually there this week with family. You will enjoy every minute of your time on Orlando. The resort is really nice and the courses are very different from one another. I can't wait...

Looking forward to meeting you at the Morgan Cup! Thanks for the information on the resort, it made me excited all over again.

You practice at Highlands? Interesting. I just played their last weekend with my father in law.

And yes, it's a wicked nice driving range. There's something satisfying about being able to aim at the water, hit it and not have to worry about losing a ball.

I do indeed practice for the most part at Highland Pacific, and I can't believe you were in town, with your clubs golfing and no PM??? Bad TUNA!

I do indeed practice for the most part at Highland Pacific, and I can't believe you were in town, with your clubs golfing and no PM??? Bad TUNA!

My bad! I was a walk on the ferry to literally come over and play with the FIL and then go back

Super nice range though. Great looking course if annoying at times (those greens were like concrete).

Thought tm staffers would like this picture.

b8fe972a-baff-c054.jpg

I do love that pic, whose putters are those? I see at least one lefty putter there.

Wow!!! Amazing pic JB! I can't wait for that TM box to be waiting on the front porch sometime soon. Thanks for the pic!

Oh snap! Look at that white goodness! The lefty mallet putter is for Esox.

Morgan Cup Staffers of course!

thought so, I just didn't want to get my hopes up! Man its hard to see them all covered up, its a big tease.

2nd putter from the right...is that a Slim Super Stroke grip?

You know what I see when I see those putters? Those are not retail grips are they?

You know what I see when I see those putters? Those are not retail grips are they?

They are not, they look so good, I've been staring at that pic since you posted trying to figured out which might be mine based off hight and possibly the shape. Those grips are so nice.

They look like the white "Tour" edition grips. That's badass.

That's awesome that TaylorMade put non-factory grips on these. They truly went out of their way to make 8 extremely fortunate, thankful guys some of the happiest golfers around. I can't thank TaylorMade and THP enough!

TM guys....Just wait until you get the putters.

I'm on a dinner break at work right now....not sure how I'm going to be able to concentrate for the rest of my shift after seeing that picture. I'm so pumped! Thank you THP and Taylormade!

TM guys....Just wait until you get the putters.

Oh man, and the suspense grows. Thanks you again THP and TaylorMade, this putter will probably never leave my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back