The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
video removed due to suckiness

video removed due to suckiness

That is worse than posting a sucky video in the first place. You admitted defeat after a couple critical posts! That doesn't bode well for your team at all.

That is worse than posting a sucky video in the first place. You admitted defeat after a couple critical posts! That doesn't bode well for your team at all.

The shovel bro's sometimes dig themselves into holes they can't get out of.

This will have to be taken into consideration if we do our picks!

Well done chap. That video was as splendid as watching esox jog in slow motion. The plot line was a bit confusing and that kmac fella doesn't wear teva's but iapplaud the effort young bandwagon. It was certainly better than nothing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Well done chap. That video was as splendid as watching esox jog in slow motion. The plot line was a bit confusing and that kmac fella doesn't wear teva's but iapplaud the effort young bandwagon. It was certainly better than nothing.

The problem is that it wasn't better than nothing because he removed it. Quitter! Are you going to concede some six footers when your down a couple strokes, too?

The problem is that it wasn't better than nothing because he removed it. Quitter! Are you going to concede some six footers when your down a couple strokes, too?

down a few strokes won't matter in match play Hawk and I don't intend on being down a couple holes at any point.

Are you asking me? Of course I'll concede putts. I just want to make everyone happy. If I didn't concede putts, I may hurt some feelings.

Are you asking me? Of course I'll concede putts. I just want to make everyone happy. If I didn't concede putts, I may hurt some feelings.

Ha - nobody would concede a putt to me. I'd even make myself putt a 3" putt.

down a few strokes won't matter in match play Hawk and I don't intend on being down a couple holes at any point.

That was worded poorly. Down a couple strokes on a hole.

See above. I ddec'd that post. I quit!

Is it make up time yet?

i didn't think bro hugs came till around 11

That's true. We need to get someone good and ticked off first.

Interesting avy there, ddec. Does that indicate anything that we might be seeing soon?

That's true. We need to get someone good and ticked off first.

Interesting avy there, ddec. Does that indicate anything that we might be seeing soon?

since I have to wake up at 3:30 tomorrow to head to Long Island I won't make it till 11 when TC hurts feelings. So we can brohug now.

Possibly, all along I have said I was going to go with the Octane 3 wood. The fact that the Razr Hawk fairway wasn't at the demo day was a huge disappointment. I did hit them side by side last night for the first time outside in months, and I may in fact be leaning towards the Razr Hawk fairways.

since I have to wake up at 3:30 tomorrow to head to Long Island I won't make it till 11 when TC hurts feelings. So we can brohug now.

Possibly, all along I have said I was going to go with the Octane 3 wood. The fact that the Razr Hawk fairway wasn't at the demo day was a huge disappointment. I did hit them side by side last night for the first time outside in months, and I may in fact be leaning towards the Razr Hawk fairways.

I handled the RAZR Hawk Tour hybrid today a pro shop. I wanted to give it a few swings, but it wasn't happening.

I handled the RAZR Hawk Tour hybrid today a pro shop. I wanted to give it a few swings, but it wasn't happening.

I'm only considering throwing 1 hybrid in the bag. The way the lofts work out with the 3h being 21, the 4h being 24 and the 5i being 25, I'm just going to go 3h and then the 5i. I thought the tour had much better sound than the non tour version.

That's not a bad idea. I wonder if I really need a 3,4,5 hybrid in my bag or if I could just go 3,4 and then to the 6 iron. I don't know what else I'd put in there, though. I'm interested to see wedge setups.

Everyone check this out, I snuck in with my flip camera and caught some footage of the first Team Hackers meeting. Captain MeMe is all sorts of riled up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back