The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind might be blowing so maybe that help some. So will there be medics following the Northerners around just incase they aren't used to the heat? :D

Instead of an oven, it becomes a convection oven.

Officially confirmed as off for the day on the 15th. This should be interesting, to say the least :smile:

I'm off everyday. I got to study up on my THP Home page articles, radio shows, and get highly educated. Luck will not cut the mustard, it's all about knowing the right stuff :thumb:

Instead of an oven, it becomes a convection oven.

Makes the facial skin nice and crispy like thinly sliced bacon. Mmmmm. I'm ready for my opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm off everyday. I got to study up on my THP Home page articles, radio shows, and get highly educated. Luck will not cut the mustard, it's all about knowing the right stuff :thumb:

It's almost like studying for an exam eh Gray?

You retired guys have all the luck.

First question: When was the war of 1812?

Makes the facial skin nice and crispy like thinly sliced bacon. Mmmmm. I'm ready for my opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're kind of starting to freak me out.

Guido to the max. So off topic:

sorry JB I seem to somehow turn every thread into the banter away thread.

Damn Biggsy - some fine shooting going on there. And loved P4B's trash talk - that was a fine, fine effort sir! Much better than I ever manage.

Lets make sure we keep the two Morgan Cup threads at least close to being about the Cup. Thanks.

I hope its, "how long did the 6 day war last"

Oh don't start giving them excuses..."it was hot and my panties bunched up with the humidity...someone call my mommy and ask her to pick me up." If you can't take the heat and humidity stay home.

It will be a warm one. It's not so much the heat, it's humidity. You'll need to drink a ton of water just to keep from passing out.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Oh don't start giving them excuses..."it was hot and my panties bunched up with the humidity...someone call my mommy and ask her to pick me up." If you can't take the heat and humidity stay home.

I agree.

Okay, I have to chime in with this one?
What kind of grass do you play on?
Is this trash talking or you making excuses already?
Now its about the equipment? Didnt you just play the RAZR Hawk 3 weeks ago down here?

Brown. Roadlike grass.

wow, I had some Skimming to do....there has been some funny stuff in the last few pages.

I love the banter....Biggsy, your getting to go play reunion? advantage Biggsy

I think this word just fits better, haha.

yeah, I bet this would be a tough gallery!

MH001918.jpg

But I bet they aren't each other's brother-cousin and that their family trees fork! Of couse from what I hear the branches also move to the side as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back