The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

My money is on a March timeframe again, with the event going to either Sand Hollow or Entrada. Line up your bets THPers.
I've seen some absolutely redonkulous pictures. Not sure we can go wrong.

The real question to be answered, possibly tomorrow, is whether @OITW, @Canadan, @jdtox et. al. will be flying into Salt Lake City or Las Vegas/St. George. If the event is in March, it will be the latter, if the event is in June or later, it will be the former.

The Morgan Cup is about great equipment and the first of which is here. We won't be releasing full details about the event before the 2020 Albatross Club is out. :)

Last edited:
??????

That homepage video - @Canadan you get crap for wearing a UA 1/4 zip :oops:?:p

#PlayersDistanceFTMW

might be the Catalyst to a repeat :giggle:

#seewhatIdidthere

Looking for players? :D

??????

That homepage video - @Canadan you get crap for wearing a UA 1/4 zip :oops:?:p

#PlayersDistanceFTMW

might be the Catalyst to a repeat :giggle:

#seewhatIdidthere
Yeah, it was unfortunate.... but... It was Haig.

Well then...thats exciting. I see 4i bombs in my future. Morgan Cup in Utah anyone?:LOL:

I thought i saw that lighthouse there :oops:

I know there is much, much more to come from Cobra/Puma and THP but I have to admit seeing those irons has already ratcheted up my excitement for this event to another level!

I know there is much, much more to come from Cobra/Puma and THP but I have to admit seeing those irons has already ratcheted up my excitement for this event to another level!

You must be the only person who has been in the same awesome THP event three years in a row. That’s incredible.

No worries Buck, I have new Cobra Connect tracking onboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Master is in the BUILDING!!!

Those new Forged TECs make my heart beat faster.

So I just finished an outline of what I would like this event to shape up to in 2020. What gear should be available, when it should come and the rest of the details.

To give a little insight, courses have not been contested yet, but that happens in the next week now that it itinerary has been established.

Im starting to get excited. I know Yagley and Jose are excited from Cobra Golf. And I know it’s going to be a ton of fun.

So I just finished an outline of what I would like this event to shape up to in 2020. What gear should be available, when it should come and the rest of the details.

To give a little insight, courses have not been contested yet, but that happens in the next week now that it itinerary has been established.

Im starting to get excited. I know Yagley and Jose are excited from Cobra Golf. And I know it’s going to be a ton of fun.

Will it be Golden Ticket eligible?

Will it be Golden Ticket eligible?

We haven’t issued any golden tickets. It’s not tapatalk eligible though ???

We haven’t issued any golden tickets. It’s not tapatalk eligible though

Better question, will there be golden tickets given out this year?
I’m just trying to calculate the number of spots...

Better question, will there be golden tickets given out this year?
I’m just trying to calculate the number of spots...

We haven’t decided yet genuinely. There is so much coming and so much going on currently that I’m a bit behind Holiday Cheer planning, but I would probably say yes or in Holiday Grab Bags.

That doesn’t mean it will be used for this though. There are multiple Experiences coming in 2020 that feature full bags of clubs.

Obviously can’t wait for details and sign up down the road, but if they were tomorrow I’m still torn who’s team I’d go for. I’d feel a little like Durant going to Golden State joining @Canadan and @OITW but that has worked out pretty well for KD. Joining up with @jdtox would bring me full circle to my first ever THP gathering when I played with him and met a ton of great guys who have become friends.

Obviously can’t wait for details and sign up down the road, but if they were tomorrow I’m still torn who’s team I’d go for. I’d feel a little like Durant going to Golden State joining @Canadan and @OITW but that has worked out pretty well for KD. Joining up with @jdtox would bring me full circle to my first ever THP gathering when I played with him and met a ton of great guys who have become friends.

Did you just call yourself a MVP?

You BETTER want to be on hackers.

Back