The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Fantastic news. So happy its later in the year

Hey Jeremy (@jdtox), have begun my training program for 2020, ready to join my alumni Team Paradise in Utah! Cobra introductions so far have been off the charts.

Looking forward to more details and chance to bring the Cup back where it belongs ?!
Right idea.
Wrong wagon.

@Canadan is doing some detailed reviews of the new Cobra Forged TEC irons right now. MC hopefulls should check them out.

EAC427FD-2597-4764-AA94-91697ECE1BD1.gif

Sure. How about dates.
Tentatively scheduled for May 15-17
I love it when I can block out dates on my calendar for a THP event!!!

Nothing like celebrating two things at once. Team Hackers win and a birthday!!!

My birthday is during those dates and I couldn't think of a better place to spend it!

Captain @jdtox was out trying the new irons today and absolutely flushing them. He's going to be ready to rock in Utah in May.

Selfishly I hope to join him and the tentative dates would finally work for me to at least get a chance to sign up.

Captain @jdtox was out trying the new irons today and absolutely flushing them. He's going to be ready to rock in Utah in May.

Selfishly I hope to join him and the tentative dates would finally work for me to at least get a chance to sign up.

Welcome to THP? :ROFLMAO:

Rude.

Team Hackers doesn't need you anyways.

Welcome to THP? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously. Don't think I was able to even try to sign up for an event this year. Way too many commitments unfortunately. Hoping for big things in 2020, and I know I'm in the right place.

Rude.

Team Hackers doesn't need you anyways.

Haha. We still need to have our rubber match after all.

Both teams will be in good hands again this year. All of us are hoping to join you 3.

That May date does not shed a clue as to where in the state it will be. In my opinion, mid-May is still a good time to play in Southern Utah. However, the courses up north are rounding into good shape by mid-May. So, this helps very little on predicting the site. No matter where, though, it is a great month for golf in Utah.

Haha. We still need to have our rubber match after all.

Both teams will be in good hands again this year. All of us are hoping to join you 3.
Yeah man, it's fine..

You played with people from Michigan and lost.
Then you played for me and we won.

......and now you want to play for Michigan again.... that's adorable.

Yeah man, it's fine..

You played with people from Michigan and lost.
Then you played for me and we won.

......and now you want to play for Michigan again.... that's adorable.

Hey lay off my guy, you already have a guy on your team. I'm still lonely in paradise haha

That May date does not shed a clue as to where in the state it will be. In my opinion, mid-May is still a good time to play in Southern Utah. However, the courses up north are rounding into good shape by mid-May. So, this helps very little on predicting the site. No matter where, though, it is a great month for golf in Utah.

I didn't know Utah was that big :alien::alien::alien:

Hey lay off my guy, you already have a guy on your team. I'm still lonely in paradise haha

Que all the volunteers to help with your loneliness ;)

We should probably rectify that soon.

Back