The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

This is #1 in terms of events that I’m looking forward to sign up day!!! Watching the F Tec thread has me super intrigued

I dont think we announced what team this player will go to :oops:

Give a man a chance here. Hes isolated. Hes alone. Though he is unafraid and ready to go on revenge tour 2020.

Give a man a chance here. Hes isolated. Hes alone. Though he is unafraid and ready to go on revenge tour 2020.

Nobody puts Jeremy in a corner. :oops:

Wow it’s getting weird in here :D. It’s ok guys in time Paradise will have another member but I am not alone! I have my main man @LittleRat at my side!

Wow it’s getting weird in here :D. It’s ok guys in time Paradise will have another member but I am not alone! I have my main man @LittleRat at my side!
That's the dude who keeps touching Team Hackers trophy, right?

I hear @OITW wants a rematch.

That's the dude who keeps touching Team Hackers trophy, right?

I hear @OITW wants a rematch.
Yeah that guy, always a possibility but unlikely...or is it? :D

It's too bad the date doesn't work for me, my allegiance can be bought ?.

come on man, everyone likes a redemption story.

I'm on the Paradise revenge tour 2020. Would be awesome to see a rematch it was great to watch it from the group behind him.

The Morgan Cup is about so much more than just a competition. I really enjoy when people get that part of it.

The Morgan Cup is about so much more than just a competition. I really enjoy when people get that part of it.
That after hours fun during my morgan cup experience was second to none as far as making new friends, enjoying the time together, etc.

It's so amazing to get to not only golf and compete with people from Cobra and your fellow THPers and teammates, but getting that insider information, behind the scenes knowledge and an experience that can't be duplicated, it's truly special!

1. I love seeing an event in Utah.
2. I don't know much about Cobra golf.
3. That Cup is serious!
4. I would have to miss a meeting in DC. That would be awesome.
5. Pandering: both captains are the greatest ever!
6. I have my own mtcowdog human being redemption interests, and this one would be special to me in ways I could never fully convey.
7. I love playing golf and getting gear geeky with THPers.

I'll give it a shot. I have no expectations. Just engaging in these opportunities is a lot of fun.

1. I love seeing an event in Utah.
2. I don't know much about Cobra golf.
3. That Cup is serious!
4. I would have to miss a meeting in DC. That would be awesome.
5. Pandering: both captains are the greatest ever!
6. I have my own mtcowdog human being redemption interests, and this one would be special to me in ways I could never fully convey.
7. I love playing golf and getting gear geeky with THPers.

I'll give it a shot. I have no expectations. Just engaging in these opportunities is a lot of fun.

may want to shrink that entry a bit :)

Alright Jeremy, try and sway the people, what is your drink of choice? Canadan is clearly going to hoard all the rum.

Alright Jeremy, try and sway the people, what is your drink of choice? Canadan is clearly going to hoard all the rum.
@Canadan shares his rum :D and there is plenty for everyone!

I don't discriminate, I like all of it, except gin...Even mixed with juice I don't like drinking Christmas trees

@Canadan shares his rum :D and there is plenty for everyone!

I don't discriminate, I like all of it, except gin...Even mixed with juice I don't like drinking Christmas trees

True or false - Dan has an Oakheart sponsorship tied to the Morgan cup?

That's a very woke answer though.

True or false - Dan has an Oakheart sponsorship tied to the Morgan cup?

That's a very woke answer though.

Its false.
Dan is sponsored by Cobra PUMA exclusively for the Morgan Cup :ROFLMAO:

Its false.
Dan is sponsored by Cobra PUMA exclusively for the Morgan Cup :ROFLMAO:

So the Oakheart is all contraband.

Back