The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

IMG_6916.JPG
IMG_9182.JPG

Those May dates set in stone yet? Asking for a friend.

Until we have course, lodging, dining and other contracts signed and paid for, nothing is set in stone.

That May date does not shed a clue as to where in the state it will be. In my opinion, mid-May is still a good time to play in Southern Utah. However, the courses up north are rounding into good shape by mid-May. So, this helps very little on predicting the site. No matter where, though, it is a great month for golf in Utah.

Agreed, that makes it the hardest to guess. Down south will be warm, could be hot. Park City could be cold, even have snow. The valley most likely will have decent weather, but is less likely as it isn't where the more special courses are.

Cooking at Memphis in May or golf with a bunch of THPers? Easy peasy choice. Team THP!

Hey lay off my guy, you already have a guy on your team. I'm still lonely in paradise haha

9e0c924520802e543d71491eaafed2fe.jpg

Don't you dare go against me :ROFLMAO:

Somebody...at some point...is going to have be on Team Paradise. You can't have everyone :D

He keeps touching #TeamHackers trophy....

You paid handsomely for that trophy when you add it all up.
Deposit
Another Deposit
Entry fee
Hard work

I can always count on you to return to the forum when I post in this thread...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

F95A0CA6-1239-47CF-B4E1-87DD786070E2.gif

It’s like my Bat Signal... lol

6bd.jpg

Somebody...at some point...is going to have be on Team Paradise. You can't have everyone :D
I'm your Huckleberry.

this seems like it would be an enjoyable experience.

Back