The OEM Kevin Thread

lmao!! you know what's funny, if i find a titleist on the golf course i usually give it to my playing partner. i've never really thought much of their balls, don't know why, just never really liked them. i like my titleist flexfit, mesh backed hat, but that's b/c it's comfy and no one else really has a hat like that.

lmao!! you know what's funny, if i find a titleist on the golf course i usually give it to my playing partner. i've never really thought much of their balls, don't know why, just never really liked them. i like my titleist flexfit, mesh backed hat, but that's b/c it's comfy and no one else really has a hat like that.

lol I do the same thing. I say "here, you want this crappy ball" lol. And I wont wear free advertising for a company whos stuff I dont believe in. That would be almost like wearing some Eagles crap or Dedskins stuff. The horror!

And yes I just got home.

lol I do the same thing. I say "here, you want this crappy ball" lol. And I wont wear free advertising for a company whos stuff I dont believe in. That would be almost like wearing some Eagles crap or Dedskins stuff. The horror!

And yes I just got home.

ah crap! now i can never wear the hat again. i haven't worn it on the course since i got my sligo visor anyway. i've decided that i'm a visor guy! why buy a mesh backed cap when you can buy one that's "fully" ventilated.

glad you're home safe and sound, now get the darn grass cut!!!!

Phil Mickelson Putter

Phil Mickelson Putter

Remember when Odyssey gave everyone the chance to spend over $500 for a limited Phil putter? I wasnt lucky enough to even have a chance to spend my $500 on the special putter but just for me attempting to spend my $500 Callaway sent me a limited edition 2008 Phill putter cover. They forgot the putter though. I guess everyone got one. They were very limited though.

ah crap! now i can never wear the hat again. i haven't worn it on the course since i got my sligo visor anyway. i've decided that i'm a visor guy! why buy a mesh backed cap when you can buy one that's "fully" ventilated.

glad you're home safe and sound, now get the darn grass cut!!!!

haha retire the Titleist before you even wore it, thats OEM-ish!! Naa no grass cutting, that crap finally stopped growing since it got so warm and quit raining. I dont mind one bit. Specially now that the attaching horse flies are on the loose. Once they die off Im good to go with the lawn again.

Remember when Odyssey gave everyone the chance to spend over $500 for a limited Phil putter? I wasnt lucky enough to even have a chance to spend my $500 on the special putter but just for me attempting to spend my $500 Callaway sent me a limited edition 2008 Phill putter cover. They forgot the putter though. I guess everyone got one. They were very limited though.

that's pretty cool. that cover will look awesome on my new black ice #9 that i keep thinking i want!

Pics????

that's pretty cool. that cover will look awesome on my new black ice #9 that i keep thinking i want!

Its yours! And Im pretty sure it will fit the #9 perfectly. I was looking at the lefty putters on Thursday while I was in GG. I was feeling the Black Ice #9 too, it felt right for you lol

haha retire the Titleist before you even wore it, thats OEM-ish!! Naa no grass cutting, that crap finally stopped growing since it got so warm and quit raining. I dont mind one bit. Specially now that the attaching horse flies are on the loose. Once they die off Im good to go with the lawn again.

Damn, I have been waiting by the door. I thought you were coming here to get breakfast and play golf.

Damn, I have been waiting by the door. I thought you were coming here to get breakfast and play golf.

haha I going to have to trust that you will eat the french toast for me! I dont think you have any problem with that!

yep, i need to see pics too! you're a man of the people and the people want pics

Here are pictures of the Phil putter cover they sent:

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Oops, a little big but she likes them big.

I want it!

Is it me or does it look like its spelled wrong?

dude, you've never heard of phil hjishl? he's tearing up the hooters tour!

Is that John Daly's new alias?

Oh, wait, I thought you said he was passed out on the Hooters parking lot tours.

Carry on.

Is that John Daly's new alias?

Oh, wait, I thought you said he was passed out on the Hooters parking lot tours.

Carry on.

hahaha! lmao smalls.

does this look like the kind of guy that would pass out in a hooter's parking lot:

1040490beeb073365.jpg

hahaha! lmao smalls.

does this look like the kind of guy that would pass out in a hooter's parking lot:

1040490beeb073365.jpg

Almost looks like Rickie Fowler's outfit last Sunday!

I finally have a legit update for the OEM thread. Sitting here watching the FIFA soccer, not sure why but I am, and I see a package the shape of a golf club on the front porch! What is this??? ANd its from Golfsmith! GHOST PUTTER IN THE HIZZIE!!! WOoooo finally the Ghost is here!!

awesome OEM! now lets see some pics of that bad boy!

Back