The OEM Kevin Thread

the wife gets tired of me talking about equipment, THP, and all my buds on here. she knows all of you guys by forum name, it's hilarious. she says that i'm having an affair on her with a bunch of dudes i met on the internet. i told her it was better than me playing yo-ville or something.

i love the sweet smell of spring and the budding bromances in OEM's thread.

lmfao... i literally spit my water out on that one

lmfao... i literally spit my water out on that one

sorry about that man. i just learned about yo-ville yesterday. all these women at the office are on there all the time. it's creepy to me.

sorry about that man. i just learned about yo-ville yesterday. all these women at the office are on there all the time. it's creepy to me.

Whats that?

Whats that?

it's some game on facebook where you create a digital version of yourself (like second life) and you can meet people, chat with them, get to know them, then probably have an affair with them. it's creepy stuff to me.

good morning kevin.

Good morning!

Facebook just gets worse and worse.

Good morning!

Facebook just gets worse and worse.

i know. i don't use facebook that much, i mostly stalk people, you know, check out their pics and stuff. it was cool when i first got on facebook but that only lasted for a month or so.

bought anything today?

i know. i don't use facebook that much, i mostly stalk people, you know, check out their pics and stuff. it was cool when i first got on facebook but that only lasted for a month or so.

bought anything today?

Same here. I try to stay off Facebook more then on it.

I have my eyes on a Superfast 3W. Maybe the Adams Fast10 gets traded in.

dude, why don't you sell some of your stuff on here? if i had the money, i'd stick a superfast 3w in the bag today.

uh hum!!!!

Sometimes I cannot feel my face. Ha. This is so off topic. But this is MY damn thread. Sing it Korn..... Somtimes I cannot stand this place....

oH YEAH i BOUGHT A MTN DEW TYPHOON AT WAWA.

Oem please stay on topic. ****. Yes Ma'am. haha.

LOL!

Delirium has set in I see. Poor OEM. You need another vacation buddy.

lol yeah it gets wild and out of control in here late at night. I do my best to keep everyone in line but it gets strange around 3AM. lol

The OEM Kevin Thread

OEM is like the poor overnight radio host who gets 4 calls in 4 hrs whil filling time until the 6am morning show starts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah, the beauty of the OEM thread. i do hope that he posts next time he's drunk, that should be fun. i tried to hang in there with him last night. we were on the phone for about an hour. he's my new bff!!!!

"No OEM, you hang up first."

"No TC, you first."

"Ok then, I'll just lay the phone down on my pillow. Zzzzzzzzzz."

"No OEM, you hang up first."

"No TC, you first."

"Ok then, I'll just lay the phone down on my pillow. Zzzzzzzzzz."

exactly hawk! it was like that scene in superbad when the two buddies were crashing on the floor. i love you, no but i love you, haha!

The OEM Kevin Thread

Awwwwwww lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The OEM Kevin Thread

Hey now! No fighting girls. There's plenty of OEM to go around. :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Hey now! No fighting girls. There's plenty of OEM to go around. :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

dude, you're a heartbreaker...........secretly, this kind of talk is a wee bit creepy

kevin, it's been weekend, any updates?

Im counting down till 10 am. Phil Mickelsons putter day!

damn it! its 11am eastern time, and OEM has a 11:02 tee time. Noooooooooooooooooo

Back