The OEM Kevin Thread

The OEM Kevin Thread

Funniest thread ever. I can attest to the fact that when rooming with Kevin at the Outing, Kev counts clubs when trying to fall asleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to get in here. Kevin, you are living the dream buddy!

lol ok I'll post some pics tomorrow and if not tomorrow Friday for sure. Hopefully I can remember everything

dude... seriously... you are my hero...

if i had the money and no gf... id be a serious clubho

Wow, Kevin, I would love to have a quarter of your golf equipment budget. Guess I'll just have to keep waiting for the PowerBall numbers to pan out :act-up:

Congrats on all the great new purchases.

dude... seriously... you are my hero...

if i had the money and no gf... id be a serious clubho

I know man, my club ho days ended when my son was born.

Ahhhh it aint easy bein a 'ho haha. I was just lucky I was here yesterday when UPS came with the "stuff". The gf didnt see it!!

Ahhhh it aint easy bein a 'ho haha. I was just lucky I was here yesterday when UPS came with the "stuff". The gf didnt see it!!

Kevin, where are you hiding the box's? Thank goodness I have a storage building across town, lol, and the only key. Actually, Liz don't say too much unless we have a big trip coming up or something. Can't wait to see the pic's.

Kevin, where are you hiding the box's? Thank goodness I have a storage building across town, lol, and the only key. Actually, Liz don't say too much unless we have a big trip coming up or something. Can't wait to see the pic's.

haha you probably know what the storage room looks like. Tons o'boxes!! I THINK she doesnt notice because they all look the same. On the rare occasion I see a club then I get rid of a box but theres A LOT of boxes down there now. She doesnt say much either since before the new shift she always beat me home and found my stuff. Now the pile just mysteriously grows, like theyre breeding haha

good morning kevin!

haha you probably know what the storage room looks like. Tons o'boxes!! I THINK she doesnt notice because they all look the same. On the rare occasion I see a club then I get rid of a box but theres A LOT of boxes down there now. She doesnt say much either since before the new shift she always beat me home and found my stuff. Now the pile just mysteriously grows, like theyre breeding haha

Like they're breeding, lol. I keep all the clubs, shoes, boxes of balls, etc. in a huge simi sorted pile in one corner of our guest bedroom. I think that may be what's happening, they are breeding. My new bag has helped seperate a lot of them and cleaned things up nicely.

GM TC and welcome to my thread lol

Its more like good evening for me. Its SO nice outside today I want to stay up and cut the yard and hit some balls.

GM TC and welcome to my thread lol

Its more like good evening for me. Its SO nice outside today I want to stay up and cut the yard and hit some balls.

do it man! you're the OEM, you can do anything.

If I did that Id pay for it later tonight! Id be hurtin!

well, there's always that. it's pretty here as well, unfortunately, i have co-op documentation to get out to my customers, which means i'm in the office most of the day, but that means that i can play on thp.

This thread rocks....... How is the Cleveland BRZ treatin ya??????? My GF is getting to the "UGH another chat about a new possible club" stage, will she break out of it? She used to love talking possible club purchases!! Lol, seems like I could learn a lot from you!

This thread should be re-titled...OEM's drool thread! :D

This thread rocks....... How is the Cleveland BRZ treatin ya??????? My GF is getting to the "UGH another chat about a new possible club" stage, will she break out of it? She used to love talking possible club purchases!! Lol, seems like I could learn a lot from you!

No she wont, you have to move on without her when it comes to club purchases. Just do it! The Cleveland BRZ is like a trophy cub, I probably wont game it, I just wanted it for my putter collection. But it does roll pretty nice. And you cant beat that price either. Less then $100?

This thread should be re-titled...OEM's drool thread! :D

Pictures coming soon! lol

the wife gets tired of me talking about equipment, THP, and all my buds on here. she knows all of you guys by forum name, it's hilarious. she says that i'm having an affair on her with a bunch of dudes i met on the internet. i told her it was better than me playing yo-ville or something.

i love the sweet smell of spring and the budding bromances in OEM's thread.

the wife gets tired of me talking about equipment, THP, and all my buds on here. she knows all of you guys by forum name, it's hilarious. she says that i'm having an affair on her with a bunch of dudes i met on the internet. i told her it was better than me playing yo-ville or something.

i love the sweet smell of spring and the budding bromances in OEM's thread.

Good morning everyone... and good evening OEM. I'll just start by saying you're our pimp and we are all your b!tches.

I love you man! And you too! :in-love:

Hey everyone, I am Puttin4Bird and I'm a wanna be club ho. I am going to love this thread, living vicariously thru OEM Kevin!!! Keep the updates coming O.K.!!!

Thank you for the sound advice!!!!!

Back