The OEM Kevin Thread

So is this going to be like Seths quit smoking and I get new wedges deal. You don't OEM for a month and you get new irons? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao! I never thought of it like that but thats a good idea! Actually I'll be good with just getting back into the 80's and if I can do that consistently then that's all the proof I need to stop messing with my bag.

So is this going to be like Seths quit smoking and I get new wedges deal. You don't OEM for a month and you get new irons? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOOOOHHHH I like it! Good call Thanks

OEM is looking at the williams line. might be buying something before the month is up lol

Those clubs are so nice looking. They have to be the best looking clubs out right now! Love those colors!

If its anything close to the 5DX then it is badass!

see i like my hybrids because you adjust them just like the r9 driver but you also have to swing them harder and they have a slightly lower ball flight because they are the tps but those williams wud sure look good in my bag lol

So now I am wanting me a pair of the Sundog Sunglasses....the H line in white. Those my friend are SWEET!

So now I am wanting me a pair of the Sundog Sunglasses....the H line in white. Those my friend are SWEET!

Those are awesome! I just checked them out at their site.

Those are awesome! I just checked them out at their site.

They call them the 49101 for some reason. They need a name....haha. I am wanting a pair! But of course at a cheaper price....hehe

totally love mine One-T!!! I think you'll like them as well

They call them the 49101 for some reason. They need a name....haha. I am wanting a pair! But of course at a cheaper price....hehe

I got a couple pairs of Sundogs from the PGA Store for $10 per pair. They were not those uber sweet shades though. I was wearing a pair when we were golfing Monday.

little brother, forum member ahauarand had a thread last night where he found your shoes for a shade over $100 bucks, he provided a link to. you might want to check that out.

Thanks did have a pair on Monday, they were pretty cool looking

I got a couple pairs of Sundogs from the PGA Store for $10 per pair. They were not those uber sweet shades though. I was wearing a pair when we were golfing Monday.

I thought you were....you paid $10 for those? next time you see a deal like that call me!! I can always paypal you 20 bucks! hehe

little brother, forum member ahauarand had a thread last night where he found your shoes for a shade over $100 bucks, he provided a link to. you might want to check that out.

I did....thanks, I am gonna pass on shoes for a bit. $100 for shoes....or $9.95 for new spikes for my old shoes. hahaha

I live in BFE, I dont get to just "run" by the golf store on my way home, it sucks!

I did....thanks, I am gonna pass on shoes for a bit. $100 for shoes....or $9.95 for new spikes for my old shoes. hahaha

that attitude is sometimes unwelcomed in OEM's thread, haha

you bringing the new putter today?

I thought you were....you paid $10 for those? next time you see a deal like that call me!! I can always paypal you 20 bucks! hehe

I got ya man. Ill look out next time. Heck, I will probably give you and your brother a call each time I go just to make sure there is nothing you need.

that attitude is sometimes unwelcomed in OEM's thread, haha

you bringing the new putter today?

You know it! Your prob as excited as I am....I got it yesterday, glad I paid $4 more for 2 day shipping

I got ya man. Ill look out next time. Heck, I will probably give you and your brother a call each time I go just to make sure there is nothing you need.

Please do, you dont have to call him, he has plenty of golf stores, he lives in the City....unless you just wanna call him

that's awesome setho!!

Thanks did have a pair on Monday, they were pretty cool looking

I asked him a question about them and I guess he is just slow or maybe doing what I need to be doing....work

But they're not polarized lenses??

Back