The OEM Kevin Thread

lol i can get you one for 135. and it will be here to your house in probably 3-4 days. ordered mine on the 4th it got here today. guy is located in florida..
I have 2 $30 coupons for Dicks so that puts me at the same price and I can have it tonight to play with tomorrow but thanks. Man, said I wasn't buying anything else till september. Maybe I can make the mizuno cover fit over to fool the wife.

its on ebay guy called timtheputterman. a few people on here have bought clubs from him and he has 100 percent feedback and alot of sales. u have to win the auction, he had about 25 regular flexes on auction the other day and i won one of them for 120 plus 11 shipping. here is 2 right now that are about to end today. both are stiff flex. the key is dont bid till about 30 seconds left so that way you wont jack up the price.

edit: all urs jerome

Last edited:
Question: how closed is the face?

Not sure the specs but I dont slice it much so it must be slightly closed actually I draw it almost every time

Question: how closed is the face?
here you go read this..
http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8940

my answer: you can tell its closed at address but you can always turn it anyway you would like with your grip. i tend to close mine a tiny bit more because playing alot of baseball over the years causes me to slightly come open at impact..

I have 2 $30 coupons for Dicks so that puts me at the same price and I can have it tonight to play with tomorrow but thanks. Man, said I wasn't buying anything else till september. Maybe I can make the mizuno cover fit over to fool the wife.

hahahaha good stuff. and if you dont like it you can always take it back.. hit it at dicks to see if you like it. i think they have a monitor dont they?

I hit it last week and it was 20 yards longer than my mizuno but I refrained from getting it because I had just swapped for my SF driver, but now you have nudged me over the cliff! I'll have pics this evening.

cool thanks. Ya think there will be a THP members bidding war? lol

Last edited:
I hit it last week and it was 20 yards longer than my mizuno but I refrained from getting it because I had just swapped for my SF driver, but now you have nudged me over the cliff! I'll have pics this evening.

Sweet!!!

hahaha yes the peer pressure strikes again! :D

cool thanks. Ya think there will be a THP members bidding war? lol

if you want it. i will edit my post and take out the urls so that way u can get it since you where one the first to ask about it

Thanks bro, that's your call

alright all urs i took em out. go back and edit the one where you quoted me and take them out of that to..
let us know if you get one of them!

what made you go with that shaft over the stock shaft it had just like the 3 wood? is it same length as the stock for the driver?

what made you go with that shaft over the stock shaft it had just like the 3 wood? is it same length as the stock for the driver?

ah but this one is the TP version. Since I was fighting a hook I grabbed th tp and wanted a shorter shaft and not stiff. 5.5 seems to be just right

ahh ok i see. i might be in line for a driver real soon if the superfast driver is just as good as the 3 wood for me. r9 might have to go on ebay lol

ahh ok i see. i might be in line for a driver real soon if the superfast driver is just as good as the 3 wood for me. r9 might have to go on ebay lol

When all you see on tv in the bags of the pros are SuperFast drivers and Hawk sees a ton of them at the John Deer that says something too

that superfast hybrid is only at 85 bucks but still has 2 days left on it lol

that superfast hybrid is only at 85 bucks but still has 2 days left on it lol

Im not down with the over seas Ebay stuff

Its awesome. And OEM'ing in the OEM thread is encouraged. At this time I am not OEM'ing as part of my commitment to my bag, but you my friend, OEM AWAY!!

And I shall call him mini me! You guys are so unfriendly to my wallet.

And I shall call him mini me! You guys are so unfriendly to my wallet.

TC just got jealous! And on his birthday too! So not nice!

Back