The OEM Kevin Thread

just bring them all... a buddy of mine is famous for it... they call him 2bags...
he rolled up to the starter shed and the starter waited and waited... the green cleared... and he waited... then my friend asks "is it okay for me to tee off or are we waiting down to the minute for my teetime?"
the starter says "oh i thought we were waiting for your friend"
my friends says "what? im playing by myself"
starter " well i assumed you had a parter... why in the world do you have 2 bags on your cart?"
my friend says "cuz i need them all"

oem kevin 2bags sounds catchy

i like "teabag" better, haha

haha I almost have enough clubs for 2 bags. I take that back, I do. haha

Almost forgot about the Cleveland BP's!!

haha I almost have enough clubs for 2 bags. I take that back, I do. haha

Almost forgot about the Cleveland BP's!!

speaking of which, hopefully little brother will have his sold this week! you know what i call that?

Spoiler
X-24 money!

Feel the BrushT love!!!

Less friction equals more distance! I love that line.

speaking of which, hopefully little brother will have his sold this week! you know what i call that?

Spoiler
X-24 money!

I like how you think TC! I like it!!

Time for '24!! You dont know Jack. Just sayin

Time for '24!! You dont know Jack. Just sayin

are you jacked up on mtn dew OEM? haha, you're cracking me up. what's 12 plus 12? 24!!! buy them.

Re: The OEM Kevin Thread

are you jacked up on mtn dew OEM? haha, you're cracking me up. what's 12 plus 12? 24!!! buy them.

Lol I'm rocking the double size red bull and some sweet and spicy jack links beef jerky

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Lol I'm rocking the double size red bull and some sweet and spicy jack links beef jerky

god, that sounds so awful yet so good.

Re: The OEM Kevin Thread

Mmmm

Hey OEM, have you tried Monster Irish Blend? Best tasting energy drink EVER!
3080985813_2065382194.jpg

Hey OEM, have you tried Monster Irish Blend? Best tasting energy drink EVER!
3080985813_2065382194.jpg

Dude that sounds nasty!! Im not a coffee drinker so I probably wouldnt like it. BUT I raise you a Rock Star Energy Cola!! It actually taste like its got some Jack in it! Mmmmm

SuperFast vs SuperTri

SuperFast vs SuperTri

Went to the range today for a final warm up before I head down to THP HQ for some golf and testing. Been having a bit of trouble with the driver lately so that neccisatated the purchase of the SuperFast lol. But I had the SuperTri arrive here at OEM HQ's and since its arrival I didnt feel like I was ever able to put a good stroke on it. Today was the day. The SuperTri was awesome. Just blasted the ball. As good as the SuperFast was the SuperTri was better. Here's how out of control my swing was last time I tried to hit the SuperTri, I had its setting all the way over on R setting, trying to hit a slice.

I continue to be impressed with the SuperFast 3W. It goes ALMOST as far as my driver. Very very solid club. Easy to hit too.

OEM

that reminds me... i got cold ones in the fridge... thanks guys

Nike Stand Bag

Nike Stand Bag

I might pick this up today on my way to work. My Nike stand bag is having issues with the dividers and I hate when the clubs wont go in and come out.

I might pick this up today on my way to work. My Nike stand bag is having issues with the dividers and I hate when the clubs wont go in and come out.

Do you really want to do that before traveling day?

lol shhhh but no not really but...lol

I can picture OEM with the devil and one shoulder (citibank) and the angel on the other(voice of reason) walking into a store.

Back