The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisconsin plays basketball? Is that what you people call that up there?

Clay Matthews is fine where he is. I hope the Pack goes undefeated in the regular season.

No chance they make it out of Arrowhead in 2 weeks with 'W'. That high flying offense led by Palko and or Orton will just be too much. :bananadance:

Wisconsin plays basketball? Is that what you people call that up there?

Clay Matthews is fine where he is. I hope the Pack goes undefeated in the regular season.

That's Cheeseball. It's pretty effective up to the second round of the March tournament. Then it start to get suspect.

You hope they win out so if they lose in the playoffs it will be more painful. I see what you're doing there you clever 'ol mountain man.

Kevin

Will you try to go under the table or something?

I don't get it. And yes, Clay Matthews is a beast. Probably the best LB in the NFL

I enjoy beer. Lots of it. Miller products specifically.

Matthews is not the best LB in the league. He's not even close. Willis, Urlacher, Suggs, Beason are all better overall. But he is one of the best OLBs in the NFC.

That's Cheeseball. It's pretty effective up to the second round of the March tournament. Then it start to get suspect.

You hope they win out so if they lose in the playoffs it will be more painful. I see what you're doing there you clever 'ol mountain man.

Kevin

Haha, no. They won't lose. They have the best QB and LB in the game. It's not possible.

I enjoy beer. Miller products specifically.
Matthews is not the best LB in the league. He's not even close. Willis, Urlacher, Suggs, Beason, and Hali are all better overall. But he is one of the best OLBs in the NFC.

FIFY..

I enjoy beer. Miller products specifically.
Matthews is not the best LB in the league. He's not even close. Willis, Urlacher, Suggs, Beason are all better overall. But he is one of the best OLBs in the NFC.

So you suggest you can out drink me? Interesting.

Whatever. Clay Matthews for defensive MVP.

Before this game they were 13th in points allowed at 21 points per game.

Kevin

I guess what bothers me is teams like Minnesota (27 PA), San Diego (38 PA), Giants (35 PA), Tampa (26 PA) are a little scary. Random playoff team like the Steelers, less the game they had in week 1, no one has gotten past 23. Good game today though. I am honestly pulling for them as I want to see a team run the table.

I guess what bothers me is teams like Minnesota (27 PA), San Diego (38 PA), Giants (35 PA), Tampa (26 PA) are a little scary. Random playoff team like the Steelers, less the game they had in week 1, no one has gotten past 23. Good game today though. I am honestly pulling for them as I want to see a team run the table.

Well, I'm glad you're pulling for them. They're getting it done. They intercept a lot of passes, and today was the first time Rodgers had to make a late game drive to win and he made it look easy. When you're QB has what seems like bad day and throw four TD passes things can't be too bad. And today they played with two backup ILBs that have barely played at all.

Kevin

So you suggest you can out drink me? Interesting

I would never suggest that. I don't drink for sport. I drink for merriment, and we would have a good time drinking. It wouldn't be a competition that would take the fun out of it.

I am not sure who the front frunner for Defensive Player of the Year is. Maybe Patrick Willis. There hasn't been a whole lot of defense played this year.

You know who's a good OLB? Von Miller. I also think Charles Woodson is the MVP of the Packers D. I would seriously like to see them run the table. It's a rare thing. Aaron Rodgers is playing at a level like I've never seen.

You know who's a good OLB? Von Miller. I also think Charles Woodson is the MVP of the Packers D. I would seriously like to see them run the table. It's a rare thing. Aaron Rodgers is playing at a level like I've never seen.

Miller is really good. I wish he was on the other side of Matthews. He was out today with a thumb injury.

Kevin

How come none of you UNC guys tell me the Texans had a pretty solid QB starting today? T.J. Yates played a great 1st game. 12/25 for 188 yards (7.5/yd avg) 0 Int 1 TD 86.8 rating. I was impressed with this kid. He had zip on his passes, stood tall in the pocket, didn't make stupid errors, and used his legs to extend plays.

I stand corrected..good things DO come outta' Carolina. :D

Weird coincidence: the Giants played the Patriots in 2007 when the Patriots were undefeated and lost 38-35. The Giants played the Packers today when the Packers were undefeated and lost.....38-35. It remains to be seen if history repeats itself if the Giants get a rematch with the Packers this year.

That was some BAAAAAAD defense by #21 of Detroit on the TD pass. He looked lost.

Weird coincidence: the Giants played the Patriots in 2007 when the Patriots were undefeated and lost 38-35. The Giants played the Packers today when the Packers were undefeated and lost.....38-35. It remains to be seen if history repeats itself if the Giants get a rematch with the Packers this year.

I was thinking that but it won't be for the Superbowl unfortunately.

Who Dat!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Watching Drew Brees throw the ball all over the park looks silly. The Saints have one of the best home field advantages.

Wow, just tuned back in after the bowl announcements. Looks like I've not missed much.

Wonder what Suh is doing tonight since he's not able to stomp on heads?

--
tapatalk

Wonder what Suh is doing tonight since he's not able to stomp on heads?

He is probably losing control of his 1970 Chevy. He was unimpaired though. Honestly, who loses control of their car and takes out that much stuff and not be impaired?

TJ Yates never gets any love. A UNC QB had never started an NFL game before, then he came in and now he's won 2 straight. He was a fifth rounder. The third-string QB. But only Tebow gets love for winning. :D Go Texans. They're playing well.

You know what musician I think of when I think of football...

not Madonna. Way to go NFL.

His foot probably started to stomp uncontrollable while driving.

He is probably losing control of his 1970 Chevy. He was unimpaired though. Honestly, who loses control of their car and takes out that much stuff and not be impaired?

Was it seriously a land yacht Chevy?

Hahahaha please let that be true.

--
tapatalk

TJ Yates never gets any love. A UNC QB had never started an NFL game before, then he came in and now he's won 2 straight. He was a fifth rounder. The third-string QB. But only Tebow gets love for winning. :D Go Texans. They're playing well.

Dude was pretty solid at Carolina. Hate to admit that though.

--
tapatalk

Dude was pretty solid at Carolina. Hate to admit that though.

--
tapatalk

I know. UNC is a decent team and has been for a few years. He was a big part of that. Glad to see him step in and succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back