The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a turd of a MNF game.

I concur. But I need Gates and Matthews to combine for 17 fantasy points. If they don't I miss the playoffs in a 10 team league where 8 make the playoffs. That would be embarrassing as hell.

DT for the Jags. Monday Night Countdown just had a piece on him. He and his mom adopted an infant with fetal alcohol syndrom because the baby's parents weren't taking care of him. When asked if he ever wants to see his brother's biological parents he said, "No I have no time for people who don't take care of their kids."

He's a good kid. And a stud DT, though he's missed the last few games with an injury.

Plus, his nickname is Potroast. Great nickname for a DT.

Mojo! Sweet shovel pass.

Leave it to the NFL this year to schedule a primetime game that I could give :poop::poop: about.

Hey Norv Turner, Wanna be OC in Kansas City next year? You gonna need a job and it likely won't be HC....

Phillip Rivers needs to throw to Antonio Gates a lot. I mean, Gates is their best pass-catcher. He's often open.

I hope that guy who's down is okay. I hate seeing injuries in sports.

I hope that guy who's down is okay. I hate seeing injuries in sports.

Doesn't sound good. Already down our top two DEs, an OLB, and top three corners. Don't need more injuries on the defense.

Doesn't sound good. Already down our top two DEs, an OLB, and top three corners. Don't need more injuries on the defense.

I wasn't aware the Jags are down so many players. Either way, I won't lie, they're pretty bad.

Damn Rivers for throwing to Brown.

Rivers throws funny.

Kevin

Wow, I knew Cam set the record for rushing touchdowns by a QB, but didn't realize he leads the NFL in rushing TDs for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I knew Cam set the record for rushing touchdowns by a QB, but didn't realize he leads the NFL in rushing TDs for the year.

I didn't know that either. Go Cam. Camolina ftw!

He's more of a running back than a quarterback. Like Tebow.

Kevin

I wasn't aware the Jags are down so many players. Either way, I won't lie, they're pretty bad.

The Jags defense is #4 and is top 5 in pass defense. Problem is all those injuries now.

Youboty (who gave up the long TD just before half) was just signed two weeks ago and Rutland is an undrafted rookie seeing his first real action, with another corner just picked up this week off the street also playing. Now missing top three DE's, too. Both starting DTs are nursing long running injuries, too. The current guy playing LE is actually a DT. Hard to play top 5 defense when lose all of those guys at once. Scheme only gets you so far.

He's more of a running back than a quarterback. Like Tebow.

Kevin

I agree. And I can't believe the Panthers aren't better. They should have one of the most prolific rushing attacks in the league. Oh well, maybe next year.

The Jags defense is #4 and is top 5 in pass defense. Problem is all those injuries now.

Youboty (who gave up the long TD just before half) was just signed two weeks ago and Rutland is an undrafted rookie seeing his first real action, with another corner just picked up this week off the street also playing. Now missing top three DE's, too. Both starting DTs are nursing long running injuries, too. The current guy playing LE is actually a DT. Hard to play top 5 defense when lose all of those guys at once. Scheme only gets you so far.

Very true. That sucks. But it's hard to won games with such a bad offense. I'd love to see them with all their defensive pieces.

Rivers has such a passion for the game. He's a warrior. He should have lived in Ancient Rome. He could have been a Caesar. And I don't mean salad.

Kevin

Very true. That sucks. But it's hard to won games with such a bad offense. I'd love to see them with all their defensive pieces.

Absolutely. If the Jags defense was even average they'd be 8-3 right now easily. They've been close in all but two games and have had balls dropped in the end zone to win a couple, etc. The defense has done its job. Until tonight. Now they look like last year's 28th ranked defense.

The Jags could use Rivers on their defense. He's that passionate.

Kevin

Absolutely. If the Jags defense was even average they'd be 8-3 right now easily. They've been close in all but two games and have had balls dropped in the end zone to win a couple, etc. The defense has done its job. Until tonight. Now they look like last year's 28th ranked defense.

I can't believe the Chargers offense has put up so many points tonight. They haven't been this good for a while. At least I haven't seen them this good in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back