The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Matt Cassel?

Who knows? But if a lot fans could have their way, he would make a boat load of money to be their favorite team's QB.

Kevin

There was a lot of really interesting football today.

One thing that I found interesting to me, and probably nobody else. Matt Flynn said that Aaron Rodgers was calling the plays during the 2-minute drill. I don't know how I feel about that.

There was a lot of really interesting football today.

One thing that I found interesting to me, and probably nobody else. Matt Flynn said that Aaron Rodgers was calling the plays during the 2-minute drill. I don't know how I feel about that.
That's interesting. So Flynn wasnt calling the plays?

Nate, to that end....tweet from Jason Sobel of Golf Channel: "Well, Tony Romo can start prepping for Pebble Beach Pro-Am. May have very, VERY high profile partner. I can

That's interesting. So Flynn wasnt calling the plays?

Flynn was calling the audibles at the line, but Rodgers was calling the play after the previous play.

Do you think most QBs call their own plays? Just last week on ESPN, Rodgers himself said he does not call his own plays, but the audibles and adjustments at the line.

Do you think most QBs call their own plays? Just last week on ESPN, Rodgers himself said he does not call his own plays, but the audibles and adjustments at the line.

I'm pretty sure P. Manning is actually the only one who does so consistently.

lol. I was browsing football forums and Miracle Matt Flynn is a main topic of conversation on Chiefs, Jets, Dolphins, Browns, and Seahawks boards.

Kevin

Jets don't need a QB.. (cough cough)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Terrance Newman can't get released soon enough. I was embarrassed for him last night as he got torched the entire first half. And if Ryan stays on as D coordinator he better get some guys that can play his scheme.

I don't think most QBs call their own plays...that's the offensive coordinator's job. (with the exception of P. Manning) But the better QBs in the league (Brady, Brees, Rodgers) have the freedom to audible.

I don't think most QBs call their own plays...that's the offensive coordinator's job. But the better QBs in the league (Manning when healthy, Brady, Brees, Rodgers) have the freedom to audible.

That was my point. Actually most QBs have freedom to audible.

What? I thought Rodgers coached that team, called plays, made personnel decisions and groomed back up QB's.

What? I thought Rodgers coached that team, called plays, made personnel decisions and groomed back up QB's.

I think it was Rodgers who drafted Flynn. Did you know that Aaron Rodgers invented football? He also came up with slow motion and instant replay. Crazy huh?

A QB that couldn't read defenses and audible plays shouldn't be in the NFL.

I think it was Rodgers who drafted Flynn. Did you know that Aaron Rodgers invented football? He also came up with slow motion and instant replay. Crazy huh?

Crazy! Wasn't he the first to go no huddle and shotgun too?

The Green Room on draft day was not one of his better ideas, though.

Crazy! Wasn't he the first to go no huddle and shotgun too?

Oh yeah, he started that when he ran that prolific Cal offense back in college.

I also heard that he can turnb water into cheese and that he was actually the true genius behind the concept of a West Coast offense. He is Californian you know.

Don't forget the first down line on the tv too.....

Don't forget the first down line on the tv too.....

I heard he came up with that one just for the Packer nation. They're so sausage/cheese/cheap beer drunk when watching that they need that little reminder of where the ball needs to go in order to keep the offense on the field.

Aaron Rodgers invented the knockdown shot.

Kevin

Aaron Rodgers invented awesomeness.

Aaron Rodgers is so awesome he set records from the sideline yesterday. I just hope the Cowboys land Flynn so some Rodgers rubs off on them.

The NFC playoffs are gonna rock. I love that New Orleans probably has to go to Green Bay.

Sent from my forged iPad

The Broncos in the playoffs, Now thats a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back