The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowwww

Whew! Too close for comfort. Great game.

Kevin

Great season opener

That play, and the other 4th and 1 play, is completely on the New Orleans offensive line. Ingram had no chance to convert that.

Congrats Cheeseheads, nice win

Great finish.

That was a ridiculous drive by brees. No timeouts, 79 yards in a minute.

Nice stand at the goal line, they didnt even have a chance at scoring on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That play, and the other 4th and 1 play, is completely on the New Orleans offensive line. Ingram had no chance to convert that.

Or is it because of the Packers defensive line?

Kevin

Brees racked up some nice points for me though!!

"Big red zone defense. That's what won the game for the Packers."

Kevin

Packers won the battle of the lines on both sides of the ball tonight. If you are wearing green and gold glasses, then you say that GBs lines were the reason. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I prefer to say that NO's lines sucked tonight. GB gave up 34 points, it's not like they were the Bears defense from 86 out there.

How? The line had a good game but overall not their best performance.

Didn't say it was their best. But the Dline played really well. A lot better than the score indicated.

How? The line had a good game but overall not their best performance.

Stopped them on 4th down in the red zone. Stopped them on 3rd and 2 in the red zone. Stopped them on the goal line on the last play of the game. The Saints have a terrific offense. The Packers shut them down at the right times. That Sproles is an annoying little guy, though.

Kevin

Someone please wake Mattycaulk up and let him know I own his Avatar for the next week. 'hit it...mr butters'

Kongfrontation

GB gave up 34 points, it's not like they were the Bears defense from 86 out there.

It's not like the Saints are the '85 Patriots either.

Stopped them on 4th down in the red zone. Stopped them on 3rd and 2 in the red zone. Stopped them on the goal line on the last play of the game. The Saints have a terrific offense. The Packers shut them down at the right times. That Sproles is an annoying little guy, though.

Kevin

Honestly forgot about the 4th down play. Poor play calling perhaps in the red zone but the the packers deserved the W for sure. Didn't hear Matthews or hawks name much, kind of surprising.

Packers won the battle of the lines on both sides of the ball tonight. If you are wearing green and gold glasses, then you say that GBs lines were the reason. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I prefer to say that NO's lines sucked tonight. GB gave up 34 points, it's not like they were the Bears defense from 86 out there.

And which team is? Doesn't matter if you give them credit or not. It's a big fat W on the board. Against one of the best teams in the league.

Kevin

I have no clue how NFL scores their fantasy but I'd like to thank Drew Brees for 77.25 points tonight.

That has to be good, right?

I have no clue how NFL scores their fantasy but I'd like to thank Drew Brees for 77.25 points tonight.

That has to be good, right?

Sayyyyy whatttttttttt

It's not like the Saints are the '85 Patriots either.

And which team is? Doesn't matter if you give them credit or not. It's a big fat W on the board. Against one of the best teams in the league.

Kevin

Quite amazing how a team can be the defending Super Bowl champions and win a game, yet it seems like their fans still have a chip on their shoulder. All I was trying to say is that the Packers won the battle on the lines on both sides of the ball, but I think it was more because the Saints had some issues on the line. Relax, have a beer and a brat, then go to bed. :bye:

EDIT: One more thing, you have a QB that is going to be a top-5 QB for at least the next 5 years in this league, your team will always be competitive. That must be nice, the team I support had that in the 80s and 90s, and now have been searching for that for over 10 years.

Quite amazing how a team can be the defending Super Bowl champions and win a game, yet it seems like their fans still have a chip on their shoulder. All I was trying to say is that the Packers won the battle on the lines on both sides of the ball, but I think it was more because the Saints had some issues on the line. Relax, have a beer and a brat, then go to bed. :bye:

EDIT: One more thing, you have a QB that is going to be a top-5 QB for at least the next 5 years in this league, your team will always be competitive. That must be nice, the team I support had that in the 80s and 90s, and now have been searching for that for over 10 years.

No chip, it's just funny that even though the Packers made plays when it counted, you won't admit it's because they're good, it's because the Saints played poorly.

Edit: Oh, and it is nice. Really, really nice. Like super nice. The Dolphins should try it.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back