The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night before the game, I told my buddy the cowboys would be lucky to get to 8-8, there secondary is terrible. Hell Sanchez threw for 300+, it's not going to be pretty this year. Good game last night though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing out my Football flaws Mr. Icon. It's appreciated.

I wish I was true insider. Then I wouldn't have to be "whoa is me".

If only I were a slow golfer, then I could really be having a fun morning.

Thanks for pointing out my Football flaws Mr. Icon. It's appreciated.

And just like that....he is back.
Maybe you should just go back to making fun of Cowboys fans and Jets fans.
At least then when they back it back up to you, you just laugh it off.

And just like that....he is back.
Maybe you should just go back to making fun of Cowboys fans and Jets fans.
At least then when they back it back up to you, you just laugh it off.

I'll leave the Romo/Sanchez bashing up to you dude. You do it well. Keep bringing your weak sauce. It fazes me none. And your wedges look like Vokeys :alien:

Less than 9 hours until I get to see my team get this butts whooped by the Patriots, yippee!!!

I'm trying to be optimistic about tonight's game, but I'm just not seeing it. Patriots have the better QB by far and the Dolphins O-line is a mess, I'm preparing myself for disappointment.

I'll leave the Romo/Sanchez bashing up to you dude. You do it well. Keep bringing your weak sauce. It fazes me none. And your wedges look like Vokeys :alien:

ANd just like that, the clown is back.
My wedges look like Vokeys is the best you can do?
HAHA, at this point, I will just let you look like the clown without pointing it out. You can spiral out of control all on your own.
2.0 is alive and well.....

ANd just like that, the clown is back.
My wedges look like Vokeys is the best you can do?
HAHA, at this point, I will just let you look like the clown without pointing it out. You can spiral out of control all on your own.
2.0 is alive and well.....

Why do you even care so much, you're not even playing this year. You're the guy that never lets anyone know who you root for, just so you can give everyone shat about their football team. To me, that's called being an antagonist. Keep painting the picture of me that you want to, I find it a bit amusing to be honest. I'll be bridges 2.0 or the squirrels or whatever you want me to. But I'll tell you this: it's better than not being around.

Less than 9 hours until I get to see my team get this butts whooped by the Patriots, yippee!!!

I'm trying to be optimistic about tonight's game, but I'm just not seeing it. Patriots have the better QB by far and the Dolphins O-line is a mess, I'm preparing myself for disappointment.

Hey Ary, dont the Dolphins always play the Pats pretty tough though? Do you think it will really be ugly?

Why do you even care so much, you're not even playing this year. You're the guy that never lets anyone know who you root for, just so you can give everyone shat about their football team. To me, that's called being an antagonist. Keep painting the picture of me that you want to, I find it a bit amusing to be honest. I'll be bridges 2.0 or the squirrels or whatever you want me to. But I'll tell you this: it's better than not being around.

Huh? Its no secret I root for the Bucs. I also have been on record saying that they will only win 6 games this year (I hope more), but that they suffer a letdown.
Lets recap shall we.
TC gets pissed that the Panthers draft Cam Newton.
Some tell TC, Cam is going to be good, and he says no.
Cam is good and TC says "suck it to everybody that will listen".
Yet the minute someone says something back we get
"screw you, at least I am around".
My wife wanted her own team. What is wrong with letting her play and me sitting out to make sure each league runs without an issue?
Is that so wrong that my wife should enjoy it for the first time ever either? The fact that you continue to question that, shows me so much.
For the record, if you didnt skim you would see that I have done nothing but say all pre-season that Tony Romo was going to turn the corner this year.
And he showed last night that that was not the case early on...But I still expect that to change.
Maybe you should go back to getting mad when people are not talking about golf like last year....Except when its TC.
yeah I said....See ya around pal!

Results last year: Dolphins lost 41-14 (special teams debacle in that game), and 38-7 (last game of the year, looked like they quit during the game). Historically, the Dolphins do play the Pats tough at home, but I'm being pessimistic this year. I still don't trust Chad Henne to protect the football, and the Pats make you pay when they get turnovers. The only way that the Dolphins win is if they do this: win the turnover battle, get a lot of pressure on Brady, can get a couple of big plays in the passing game, and also have some semblence of a running game.

I actually have a lot of faith in the Dolphins D, but going against that Pats offense, I still think they could get torched. One thing to watch for the Pats: their regular right tackle, Sebastian Vollmer, is out tonight, so they're going to start their 1st round pick, Nate Solder. He gets the pleasure of trying to block Cameron Wake for most of the night, could be a matchup the Dolphins can take advantage of. I'd actually prefer if they kept tight ends in to help block him because it takes those guys out of the routes.

I actually have a lot of faith in the Dolphins D, but going against that Pats offense, I still think they could get torched. One thing to watch for the Pats: their regular right tackle, Sebastian Vollmer, is out tonight, so they're going to start their 1st round pick, Nate Solder. He gets the pleasure of trying to block Cameron Wake for most of the night, could be a matchup the Dolphins can take advantage of. I'd actually prefer if they kept tight ends in to help block him because it takes those guys out of the routes.

Good call. Im really interested in Solder to see if he is a "project" or a guy that can get it done. Wake is no slouch, that is for sure.

Huh? Its no secret I root for the Bucs. I also have been on record saying that they will only win 6 games this year (I hope more), but that they suffer a letdown.
Lets recap shall we.
TC gets pissed that the Panthers draft Cam Newton.
Some tell TC, Cam is going to be good, and he says no.
Cam is good and TC says "suck it to everybody that will listen".
Yet the minute someone says something back we get
"screw you, at least I am around".
My wife wanted her own team. What is wrong with letting her play and me sitting out to make sure each league runs without an issue?
Is that so wrong that my wife should enjoy it for the first time ever either? The fact that you continue to question that, shows me so much.
For the record, if you didnt skim you would see that I have done nothing but say all pre-season that Tony Romo was going to turn the corner this year.
And he showed last night that that was not the case early on...But I still expect that to change.
Maybe you should go back to getting mad when people are not talking about golf like last year....Except when its TC.
yeah I said....See ya around pal!

You must be on your period. What an emotional tirade. Pretty classy too. Keep bringing it bro, seems like you have some pent up stuff you need to get off your chest. I won't take your BS like others do. What do you want from me? You want me to admit that I wasn't happy with the Panthers drafting Cam Newton? It's documented that I wasn't. I even said yesterday that no way I thought he'd have that ball game. Will he play like that all year? No way. I didn't want to play FF bro, and you need to remember that.

You must be on your period. What an emotional tirade. Pretty classy too. Keep bringing it bro, seems like you have some pent up stuff you need to get off your chest. I won't take your BS like others do. What do you want from me? You want me to admit that I wasn't happy with the Panthers drafting Cam Newton? It's documented that I wasn't. I even said yesterday that no way I thought he'd have that ball game. Will he play like that all year? No way. I didn't want to play FF bro, and you need to remember that.

Yeah TC, I lack class. That is me. I love being told 50 times that I am lying about who is running GG's team. Takes a lot of class to call her out as being a front. Stay Classy Ashville.

well this is getting akward...

Yeah TC, I lack class. That is me. I love being told 50 times that I am lying about who is running GG's team. Takes a lot of class to call her out as being a front. Stay Classy Ashville.

You're so dramatic dude. Conversely, I love being told that I'm bridges 2.0. Sucks doesn't it? Classic disher but can't taker.

well this is getting akward...

Sorry.

You're so dramatic dude. Conversely, I love being told that I'm bridges 2.0. Sucks doesn't it? Classic disher but can't taker.

Sorry.

Yeah that is one of us for sure.
You can go back to bashing.
Im out. Enjoy yourself and say classy!

Yeah that is one of us for sure.
You can go back to bashing.
Im out. Enjoy yourself and say classy!

Like I said, disher but can't taker, so now just quiter. I will stay classy. Thanks. I will make sure to try to discredit any post you make, b/c to you, that's classy. I'm not scared of you dude, and you can't push me or bully me around. Sorry. I do appreciate you still trying to make me look like the bad guy though. It didn't work.

brohug time over some 588s? :angel:

Good call. Im really interested in Solder to see if he is a "project" or a guy that can get it done. Wake is no slouch, that is for sure.

I'll be watching that closely as well. If the Dolphins are smart, they'll move Wake all over the line in passing situations, he's their best pass rusher. Jason Taylor for 20-25 plays per game may actually be a decent pass rush threat on the other side.

I am still a true fan, I'm wearing Dolphins colors to go out and play golf up here today! It's either brave or stupid, I'll let you decide. :alien:

Wow - So Tony Romo really blew it eh?

This comes from a testing thread, but I don't want to clog it up with banter. It kind of fits here though:

Being modest are we?
Most Panther fans are Setho.
The Panthers only have one fan? (And it is SethO? I didn't even know he was a fan!)

haha. I am going to become a Panthers fan. I gotta pull for my new hometown team.
TC already thought you wer a Panther fan. In fact, their only fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back