The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First pass of the game for Eli...gets picked off, lol.

What a throw and catch from Ryan and Gonzalez. 14-0 Falcons.

And don't look now, but the Browns are leading 7-0...

It would be hard not to be a fan of Tony Gonzales, another TD for the future HOFer.

Just looked to see what the Monday night game is...jets vs Titans...no thanks

Just looked to see what the Monday night game is...jets vs Titans...no thanks

Every year there's a couple of these games on MNF. I will skip this one also. Crazy how on a week with so many good games this is the MNF game.

Well Rodgers is up to 3 first half sacks.

Nice pass by Cutler.

Wow, Ravens knocking on the door and Flacco throws a pick six. LOL.

Falcons hold the Giants out of the end zone again, still 17-0 with 40 seconds remaining in half.

Giants stunk up the first half. This is football guys, you block, you tackle, you'll win!

Giants stunk up the first half. This is football guys, you block, you tackle, you'll win!

That's an understatement. They look terrible.

SKOL Vikings! AP putting in work today!

Saints playing probably their best game of the year, up 24-0 at half. Would of been nice to see this Saints team show up when the games actually meant something.

He is amazing and after the injury he had. He gets my vote for MVP.

He deserves it just from his production after that horrible injury, leading the league in yards, and has a shot at the single-season rushing record.

Lots of missed field goals today.

They are already stinking up the second half too just saying..lol

The Giants sure did play like crap in the first half. Wow.

Eli, Eli, Eli........geesh !

This is pathetic

The Giants sure did play like crap in the first half. Wow.

I think the Falcons had a little to do with it too. Whadda you think?

He deserves it just from his production after that horrible injury, leading the league in yards, and has a shot at the single-season rushing record.

That's all good, but I am still of the mind that if you don't get 2,004 after 14 games, it's a hollow record. Even Dickerson's record is only 102 yards more with two extra games. Both Simpson and Jim Brown have a higher per game average for a season than anyone in history.

Expanding Simpson's 2003 yard season to 16 games, and he gets 2,289 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back