The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ask for a trade if I had to wear those Tampa jerseys. If I hadn't already, because I did in fact have to play for Tampa. They look like something you'd see in a movie about football that couldn't secure NFL licensing to use the actual uniforms and teams. Miami Sharks, Willie Beaman.

1999+Willie+Beamen+Football+Trading+Card.jpg

Finally a team with new unis as ugly as the Jaguars.

Bucs have a better helmet, though.
Let's not get carried away, the Jags uniforms are terrible. The Bucs just look, somewhat, stupid.

Aside from the beard, Favre still looks to be in good shape!

I am still coming to terms with the Bucs uniforms. There are some elements in there that I really like, and then there are those I don't like, like the font. My wife dropped over $100 on an authentic Bucs jersey for me last year, which I guess is now obsolete.

I am still mad that the Browns transition tagged Mack. He sure would have looked nice in Colts blue.

I am still mad that the Browns transition tagged Mack. He sure would have looked nice in Colts blue.

Transition tag doesn't stop that from happening...

They wanted him enough to apply the transition tag and not just the franchise tag. They want him long term and this just gives them the time to

They wanted him enough to apply the transition tag and not just the franchise tag. They want him long term and this just gives them the time to

The transition tag only means he can sign for a top 10 average and they can match an offer from another team. The Colts could offer him more than they're willing to give.

If the colts are willing to give him more than the browns are willing to pay, then the colts are over paying

If the colts are willing to give him more than the browns are willing to pay, then the colts are over paying

It happens all the time.

The shenanigans used by teams to get around transition tag in the past are now gone under new CBA so he likely isn't going anywhere. Worilds was the only other player I heard that got the tag and he signed his tender already. Maybe Mack wants to see what interest is out there...

Ya. Could be that or the browns figure they can sign Mack for actual league value and not some extremely bloated prayer from Mack's agent

Welcome to Indy D'Qwell.

Love the signing, dont love the contact. Fills a MAJOR hole though, so overpaying was almost a guarantee.

BOOMSTICK is back baby!!!!!

Patty Mac re-upped with the Colts.

Welcome to Indy D'Qwell.

Love the signing, dont love the contact. Fills a MAJOR hole though, so overpaying was almost a guarantee.

He's good though thats for sure

He's good though thats for sure

He is a tackling machine and is an awesome leader from what I have heard/read. Exactly what we need in the middle of the defense.

Now, I just need Arthur Jones and TJ Ward added to the defense as well.

I know teams can't keep players forever, but New Orleans cutting Darren Sproles makes no sense to me. Such a huge part of what that team does

Love the Jags signing Bryant. Can only help the run defense.

Browns going after Dansby, whom is 2 years older than Jackson whom they let go....interesting

Alex Mack's agent seems to think he can find a deal that the Browns will not offer. Sure seems that Mack wants out of Cleveland.

I sure hope that deal comes from Indy.

Alex Mack's agent seems to think he can find a deal that the Browns will not offer. Sure seems that Mack wants out of Cleveland.

I sure hope that deal comes from Indy.

I believe he was listed as #3 overall FA so it's certainly possible that transition tag money isn't enough.

I believe he was listed as #3 overall FA so it's certainly possible that transition tag money isn't enough.

He has been my #1 FA Target for the Colts for sure.

This is my outlandish wishlist:

Mack
Arthur Jones
TJ Ward
Resign Vontae

He has been my #1 FA Target for the Colts for sure.

This is my outlandish wishlist:

Mack
Arthur Jones
TJ Ward
Resign Vontae

I don't know a thing about the Colts salary situation. Lots of room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back