The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Mack's agent seems to think he can find a deal that the Browns will not offer. Sure seems that Mack wants out of Cleveland.

I sure hope that deal comes from Indy.

Will be interesting since Cleveland has a ton of cap space

I don't know a thing about the Colts salary situation. Lots of room?

$38 million under the cap with plenty to spend.

Seeing alot of report saying that Arthur Jones is expected to sign with the Colts. This excites me ALOT... A FREAKING LOT!

How many years does Luck have left on his rookie contract?

I'm really starting to think that Ware may not be wearing a Cowboy uniform next year. Crazy to think.

Better load up on free agents for 2 years!

Exactly right... gotta load up now and try to win. Once he comes up for a deal... it will be Peyton Manning syndrome all over again. Thankfully the cap is going up every year.

Alex Mack's agent seems to think he can find a deal that the Browns will not offer. Sure seems that Mack wants out of Cleveland.

I sure hope that deal comes from Indy.

i doubt that .....if its a deal the browns cant offer it has to be huge and the colts dont have that kind of cap space. so you want to spend 9-10 mill a year for a center? i hope the browns dont

i doubt that .....if its a deal the browns cant offer it has to be huge and the colts dont have that kind of cap space. so you want to spend 9-10 mill a year for a center? i hope the browns dont

Which is why I hope the Jags don't go after Mack. Great player, but a center isn't worth the kind of money it would take to get him. I doubt his production would be worth the difference between him and a second level guy who is young that you can get for a third of the cost. Some positions have impact beyond their dollar value - interior offensive linemen usually don't fall into that category.

Browns going after Dansby, whom is 2 years older than Jackson whom they let go....interesting

I was surprised when I read this also. I would have paid Jackson, we all know the NFL can get creative with signing bonus & guaranteed money. Especially with all the cap space they have.

The Colts have 37 million and I would be more than happy to pay Mack 9 million a year.

After two years of watching Samson Satele get completely blown up and getting Luck killed, you realize Center is a VERY valuable position.

Id love Mack... but I would settle for Dietrich Smith/De La Puenta as well.

I'm really starting to think that Ware may not be wearing a Cowboy uniform next year. Crazy to think.

I've been getting that feeling as well. That will just be strange.

I've been getting that feeling as well. That will just be strange.

It's gaining more and more steam here. You had the worst D in the entire league and about to pay $16M to a 32 year old DE. Hate to say it too.

It's gaining more and more steam here. You had the worst D in the entire league and about to pay $16M to a 32 year old DE. Hate to say it too.

Dont worry the Redskins will figure out how to take him off your hands.

Shewww... Adam V. is back in Indy for 2 more years!! Honestly thought he was a goner. Glad to have him back.

I don't disagree. Plus he's been hurt a ton in the last couple of seasons. I'm not sure I'd bring him back without restructuring and it sounds like he does not want to do that.

I was surprised when I read this also. I would have paid Jackson, we all know the NFL can get creative with signing bonus & guaranteed money. Especially with all the cap space they have.

Will wait to be mad once they overpay dansby

Per Jeff Darlington of the NFL Network, here's the available cap space for each team:

BicyUDwCEAEAELm.png

Nice work Jerry!

Browns have $42M, I bet they dont use HALF

Browns have $42M, I bet they dont use HALF

They will try. No one wants to go there sadly. I miss the days when the Browns were good. Those fans are awesome.

They will try. No one wants to go there sadly. I miss the days when the Browns were good. Those fans are awesome.

I don't remember the days when the Browns were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back