The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Ouch.....I'm going to have to say something hurtful about the Rockets now

Believe me, there is plenty that can be said about the Rockets failures over the last 20 years.

So how bout that new bucks logo.... Now they just need to find the remaining 100 million for the new stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love 2 days off in between games with 0 TRAVEL

Game 3 - Thu. April 23, Cleveland at Boston, 7:00 PM, TNT
Game 4 - Sun. April 26, Cleveland at Boston, 1:00 PM, ABC

I've come to really enjoy the longer nature of the playoffs. Sure it is a little inconvenient if you are following one team, but it makes sure that there are games every night with very little overlap of games.

Television dollars hard at work

I've come to really enjoy the longer nature of the playoffs. Sure it is a little inconvenient if you are following one team, but it makes sure that there are games every night with very little overlap of games.

I'm getting the same way. I used to really hate the wait but I think the rest is allowing for the quality of each game to be as good as it can be.

The NBA Playoffs are upon us and it will be good to see how different story-lines play out. Golden State Warriors open with the New Orleans Pelicans. Anthony Davis will get his first opportunity to play in the playoffs and could have a favorable matchup in post against Andrew Bogut and Draymond Green. The Holiday brothers will play against each other (Jrue for Pelicans and Justin for Warriors.) Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson will get their points up against the guards of the Pelicans. We will get a chance in the East to see Giannis Antetokounmpo and Jason Kidd coaching the Bucks in the playoffs against Pau Gasol, Jimmy Butler, and the Bulls. The three most competitive matchups could be Dallas against Houston, Washington against Toronto, and Portland against Memphis.

That or something else is scheduled in the arena on the 24th or 25th.

Definitely due to TV, since the hockey team up here is off for the summer already. I actually wonder if the Cavs will stay in Boston for 4 straight days or go back to Cleveland in between those games.

The Spurs-Clippers and Rockets-Mavericks series should be really good.

Its truly awful.

Definitely due to TV, since the hockey team up here is off for the summer already. I actually wonder if the Cavs will stay in Boston for 4 straight days or go back to Cleveland in between those games.

The Spurs-Clippers and Rockets-Mavericks series should be really good.

I almost guarantee they go back to Cleveland.

I am so pumped for the first round to start! As great as last year's West playoffs were, I think this year is going to top it. 3 series are impossible to predict and even the GSW/NOP has some intrigue to see what Davis does. However, if Houston loses to Dallas in the first round, I may have to crawl in the fetal position for about a week.

19a3935f15e4fa6778769a7ea6d00633.jpg

#RedNation baby!

Nice!!

Every time a player takes a shot in this Dallas/houston game they stick their arms up begging for calls hahahaha!

They should start T'ing up that stuff.

LETS GO CAVS!!!

35ec9eee43ca90b1e088e18bae7036e4.jpg

That place will be rocking

We are seated next to two brave Celtics fans.

Back