The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolphins just tried to go read option out of the shotgun on 4th and goal from the 1. It did not end well. I have no idea what that playcall was.

The Dolphins just tried to go read option out of the shotgun on 4th and goal from the 1. It did not end well. I have no idea what that playcall was.
Should have called Ronnie brown and went old school wildcat

Omg, Steelers. They have the entire commercial break before the 2nd quarter begins, and then coming out...before the 1st play, Suckistburger calls time out.

Omg, Steelers. They have the entire commercial break before the 2nd quarter begins, and then coming out...before the 1st play, Suckistburger calls time out.
Then the fg thingy they tried

Seriously where's Ben tate.

But glad the browns scored

Not-exactly-breaking-news: Tampa is HORRIBLE.

Crowell is a one cut back, but man he's got the speed needed to get to the outside. He may be something special down the road

Crowell is a one cut back, but man he's got the speed needed to get to the outside. He may be something special down the road
The hold helped :)

Can we fire Lovie Smith now, or do we have to give him another game before we fire him?

He should have just gone.

This is not be being a Johnny guy or Hoyer hater, but Hoyer now has 5 deep balls where he's completely underthrown his man. He's throwing punts to these guys. And the offense is going to stall in the red zone one of these times and its going to really show how meaningful it is to not score when it's there

Can we fire Lovie Smith now, or do we have to give him another game before we fire him?

Won't do any good, we've tried that 3 times now.

And Glennon looks like a scared child. He is missing rbs at the line of scrimmage.

Packers run the ball at all?

Wait. Did the refs just miss a 15 yard face mask on that int return?

This Cleveland defense is going to be seriously good in a few years.

The Bucs are historically bad.

Who woke the jets D up

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is the most blatant pass interference I've ever seen:

z7jfw3lahfflkrpzyo6n.gif

Boom! Touchdown browns!

Miami's run d is really good.

Plus the blitzes are getting home

Story of the year for the Dolphins: D is good, but the offense alternates between decent and hot garbage. Offense has definitely been the latter today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back