The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that guy who was a "big hitter" but always seemed to be injured and couldn't cover anybody?

Lol ya that would be him. Now granted I didn't watch Green Bay games weekly nor did I follow him all that close. Just always liked the way he played. Might have just been the visor ;)

Lol ya that would be him. Now granted I didn't watch Green Bay games weekly nor did I follow him all that close. Just always liked the way he played. Might have just been the visor ;)

The event that gets overlooked is Nick Collins' injury. He was a Pro Bowl caliber player whose career ended on a freak play.

The event that gets overlooked is Nick Collins' injury. He was a Pro Bowl caliber player whose career ended on a freak play.

Fact. Morgan Burnett was the worst replacement ever. Glad he is gone.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Fact. Morgan Burnett was the worst replacement ever. Glad he is gone.

Sure that he's gone? MD Jennings is gone. But Burnett is still on the team

Sure that he's gone? MD Jennings is gone. But Burnett is still on the team

Haha you are probably right. One of them went to Chicago.

So now after some of these moves, have the Broncos solidified themselves as the odds on favorite to get to the super bowl again?

So now after some of these moves, have the Broncos solidified themselves as the odds on favorite to get to the super bowl again?

They better do it next season, because membership in AARP comes the season after next.

Nothing is guaranteed, but I think they have to be the favorite in the AFC

idk browner and revis for NE gives them a seattle type backfield...i think seattle gave the blueprint on how to play denver if you have the horses... you man up and play physical at the line and throw off mannings pass timing.

Way too early to tell, but I would say it's close. What other teams like New England or Baltimore or even the Jets do in the draft. They play the AFC East and NFC West this season. So if they do make it to the Super Bowl, it will be hard earned.

idk browner and revis for NE gives them a seattle type backfield...i think seattle gave the blueprint on how to play denver if you have the horses... you man up and play physical at the line and throw off mannings pass timing.

New England did that for years against Manning, Harrison and Wayne. That one game in New England where Law had 3 INT's, the Colts whined and whined for weeks about how the Patriot defenders wouldn't allow the receivers to get off the line. We didn't have the horses to play that way this year, and the game was obviously entirely different once Talib was taken out, as Thomas went from no catches for no yards, to almost 10 catches for close to 200 yards.

Lol Brandon Weeden signs a 2 year deal with the Dallas Cowboys

Wow. Just heard this crazy bit about Matt Schaub's contract. $10mil base with a $1mil per game played bonus. If he plays a full season, he's set to make $26 million this season. Insane

The pats have lost to much in my opinion and I still think they are on the downturn. They play in a weak division so they will probably still have a great record however I think they will be bounced rather quickly from the playoffs. Revis is still great but not what he once was. They lost Brandon spikes wilfork has asked for his release they lost a lot on d. Talib was a great corner and at this stage of their careers adding revis may be a wash for losing him not really a gain.

Brady is not what he once was and gronkowski is a question mark.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Everyone needs a quality 3rd string backup QB on their roster in route to 8-8!

I think that means you guys have two quality #2s and a #3?
I kid I kid...

Wow. Just heard this crazy bit about Matt Schaub's contract. $10mil base with a $1mil per game played bonus. If he plays a full season, he's set to make $26 million this season. Insane

who did he sign with?

I think that means you guys have two quality #2s and a #3?
I kid I kid...

It wouldn't matter if we had a quality #1.........we'd still be 8-8. That was the deal Jerry made with the devil. We have to live with it. I just wish I knew when that contract expired.

No that's his current contract with Houston. No wonder they wanna trade him

ok good, stay away from Cle! with that contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back