The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye bye lead

Way to stand around while Romo gets sacked. Fall on the darn ball!

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Bryant is just a beast. The next Megatron imo

And there's negative points for philly defense

Always wondered why hands to the face didn't apply to stiff arms.

Huge fumble

Cowboys are making me nervous. Should be locked up now, but you never know with the Boys!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Wow kaep doesn't have a 4th quarter td pass this year. ..that's pathetic

Wow kaep doesn't have a 4th quarter td pass this year. ..that's pathetic

They're a terrible 2nd half team so that doesn't surprise me. Roman needs to go. I said it after they lost to the Giants a few years ago. I stand by it even more now

That was a huge win

The west has been won! Proud of my favorite team.

Anyone notice how the Seahawks have gone on a 4 game winning streak since dumping Percy Harvin? There's a lot to be said about cohesion in the locker room. He was and always will be a cancer. It's too bad considering how talented he is. I could write a book on attitude.

AFC South champs again. WAHOO!

TY has a hammy issue... MRI scheduled. NOT WAHOO.

Just got a text that Stephen Jones has said Demarco is undergoing hand surgery today for a broken bone.

That's not good....

Just got a text that Stephen Jones has said Demarco is undergoing hand surgery today for a broken bone.

That's not good....
Umm I need him next week. Not good at all.

Umm I need him next week. Not good at all.

Actually just saw that he also hasn't been ruled out for next week. So, perhaps it's a very minor break/surgery?

Actually just saw that he also hasn't been ruled out for next week. So, perhaps it's a very minor break/surgery?
Just saw that also. We'll see I guess. Hoping that's the case. Would suck to make it to the championship and then lose him.

Anyone notice how the Seahawks have gone on a 4 game winning streak since dumping Percy Harvin? There's a lot to be said about cohesion in the locker room. He was and always will be a cancer. It's too bad considering how talented he is. I could write a book on attitude.

Well, on the flip side, the Jets are an improved 2-5 since acquiring him after a 1-6 start without! :clapp:

That's not good....

ec1_zpsbl7vygic.gif

No surprise about Demarco. He has been injury prone his whole college and pro career. He still isn't ruled out for this weekend, though, as far as I have seen. Hopefully he comes back as soon as possible. He is one Cowboy who I actually root for.

Maybe they can give him one of those robotic arms and it makes it impossible to fumble.

I kid I kid. FWIW, I dont think they skip a beat with Murray down. This could actually end up being a good rest for a beat up back if he comes back in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back