The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD Beckham Jr. It's too bad he isn't very good.

Watt is relentless.

Dude SHOULD win the MVP.

Personal foul on the Giants KICKER?

I'm not sure I've seen that ever…

JJ effin' Watt!

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

JJ effin' Watt!

Dude just has a motor that won't quit. I know the playoffs are a long shot but I hope we sneak in and reward this defense for a great year.

Don't think it will ever happen. He might be the best player in the league but he's far from most valuable imo

Agree to disagree, nothing wrong with that.

Not watching, but is Miami going to beat the Vikings on a blocked punt safety?!

Blocked punt and safety by the Phins causes the Vikes to onside kick off the ensuing punt....have honestly never seen that, and it was executed well.

Absolutely. I guess I don't know the voting criteria either lol. All around best I'm with you 100%

You don't have a vote either? THP is getting screwed here! LOL

Wow, Cowboys got away with one on that taunting penalty. If that deserved the call, Dez would get penalized every single time he catches the ball.

JJ effin' Watt!

Does JJ Watt get more bloody noses and lips than anyone in the game? Or does he just get more airtime with his, seems like you see him bleeding on the sidelines every week.

Typical way for the Vikingsto lose that game, terrible offensive possession followed by a blocked punt.

Solid start for the Boys.

Haha. Despite the fast start, this has a 38-10 Rams over Giants feel to it…

*reverse jinx*

Haha. Despite the fast start, this has a 38-10 Rams over Giants feel to it…

*reverse jinx*
And while I was typing that, interception Giants.

Well I am convinced my team is hated by the NFL. Bad calls over the last 4 weeks have defined the Chiefs season. Fumbled that aren't fumbles and proven so during replays but still not overturned. Bad PI calls on both offense and defense. I am seriously contemplating never watching the NFL again because the refs are so bad.

Beckham Jr is putting up some sick numbers this year.
As a rookie
And he missed first 4 games

About time the Dolphins found a way to win one in the last 2 mins. 3-4 times this year they've given it away. Glad to see them finally pull one out.

Wow, the Colts just gave the Cowboys a gift with one of the worst drops I have seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back