The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would have wanted those two on base from the last inning home to feel comfortable.... here we go

Bullpen is just ****ting the bed, as usual.

Only took 4 straight hits to pull Harris.

This is a good game....just able to tune in.

Folding...

Wow......wow. What a mistake.

I am about to die over here!

Wow... Ridiculous inning

I knew the bullpen would jack this up

We need to get out of here with no more runs given up

Wow, got a pretty generous 3rd strike there. Please pinch hit for Castro!

Jays out for blood now,get it boys. Josh is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lol... Tweet has since been deleted.

CRJQTVlUAAAqTdX.png

I hate to say it, but if Wade Davis goes back out there.. Good luck haha

YES!!!!

They have blown this game WIDE open!
Yeah Dan ,It's great to watch. I have a feeling this series in about to change course.

Yeah Dan ,It's great to watch. I have a feeling this series in about to change course.

Would be so much fun to see them go deep into the playoffs. I've been trying to cheer for an Ohio team ever since I moved to the US. Would so much rather get back on the Toronto wagon!!!! This is bringing me back to grade school and getting all decked out with my Jays garb and bag for school haha! I love it. KELLY EFFIN GRUBER MAN!

What a turn around in Houston. From a series being over to now potentially a game 5 in KC with all the momentum on the Royals side. Wow wow wow

ugh...

The last two innings are a microcosm of the season

The last two innings are a microcosm of the season

Regardless, the season has been a tremendous success. No way would I have thought that the Astros would have a legit shot at the ALCS coming into this year. They are a few years ahead of schedule, in my opinion.

Would be so much fun to see them go deep into the playoffs. I've been trying to cheer for an Ohio team ever since I moved to the US. Would so much rather get back on the Toronto wagon!!!! This is bringing me back to grade school and getting all decked out with my Jays garb and bag for school haha! I love it. KELLY EFFIN GRUBER MAN!
I hear you dude,it's been a tough 22 years. But I stuck by them the whole time. At the beginning of this season,said this season will be epic. I love Kelly rocking that mullet was sick. Loved Roberto and Devon and Joe too,what a team that was so much talent. Dan are you from Toronto as well?

Regardless, the season has been a tremendous success. No way would I have thought that the Astros would have a legit shot at the ALCS coming into this year. They are a few years ahead of schedule, in my opinion.

Completely agree and series isn't over, but just frustrating to watch.

I've said all along we are one or two years ahead of schedule based on how this team was put together

Agreed, but no excuse for blowing this lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back