The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ans then there were 4

Thanks a lot Dodgers. All I need now is a big Stanfurd win over UCLA on ESPN to truly complete this turd of a sports night.

You just knew when the Dodgers blew those chances early in the game they were gonna lose. Happens every time in baseball.

Mets!! what an awesome game

I am now a Mets fan for one series :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Mets, they stepped up and got it done. I'm now a Cubs fan for the next two rounds.

It is extremely frustrating and disappointing to see your team fail to rise to the occasions three years in a row. At some point you have to think with that payroll some heads are going to roll. I'm also interested to see what they do with Greinke. He's going to opt out of his contract and there will be pressure to pay him. But he's not young, has a balky elbow and will never replicate this years production.

I feel your pain Frank seeing my cards lose to the cubs was a real punch to the gut

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

And to think the Mets may let Murphy walk after this season.
He's an interesting cat. He's made SO many base running blunders in his career and then that walk-steal and go-ahead HR literally won the game and the series. I'm 75% sure his crappy flip contributed to the Tejada broken leg…

I'd back the bricks truck up for him and not blink an eye. #gamer

Amazin! I'm some how supposed to go to bed now?
I have no chance. I'm not worried about the 5 hours of work I have tomorrow, it's the 4.5 hour drive home… GO METS!

Home field advantage! A bit funny since we haven't been able to manage a single win against the Cubbies this year. Still, I don't think many Mets fans will complain about it. Harvey going in Game 1, Syndergaard in Game 2, and deGrom in Game 3 (on the road). Should - hopefully - give the Cubs some fits. Should be a very good, and long series. Just hope that the ALCS gets strung out to 7 games!

Amazin! I'm some how supposed to go to bed now?

I just bought a ticket to Saturday night's game. Merry Christmas to me and no new iron shafts until spring.

Another leadoff double. Need to get Gordon home.

There it is. Runs could be hard to come by for both teams tonight so this one is huge.

Good pitching so far,bad results for my team

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Volquez is dealing tonight. Pulling for the royals in this series

Home Run Salvy!

Volquez having trouble finding the plate in the sixth.

Works out of the jam and it's time for the three headed monster.

97-98-100? Herrera throwing some serious heat!

Nice shutout for the KC pitchers against the top scoring team in the league. Impressive win.

Hope Salvy's hand is ok for tomorrow.

Heck of a game for the Royals today. Great team win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great game Royals!

Solid win for the Royals - they played great tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back